British Speedway Forum
Aces51

Belle Vue V Coventry 1st September, 2014

not a big choice of guests with Barkers average,

Allen, Morris, Klindt, Kennett, Porsing, Robson, Lasse,

North already guesting for Poole

North isn't eligible anyway. Has to be a PL rider. Wouldn't use Allen at BV. Wouldnt use Kennett anywhere. Nick Morris looks about the only choice to me, and TBH, wouldn't be a bad choice either.

North isn't eligible anyway. Has to be a PL rider. Wouldn't use Allen at BV. Wouldnt use Kennett anywhere. Nick Morris looks about the only choice to me, and TBH, wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Thought it only had to be a PL rider if he was missing due to PL clash. thought as it was due to injury it could be EL?

Thought it only had to be a PL rider if he was missing due to PL clash. thought as it was due to injury it could be EL?

Without checking I couldn't tell you that you're wrong but it doesn't ring a bell. TBH, it's only North and the two Lynn second string that I think it stops us using and as you've said, Norths not available anyway so not worth worrying about especially as Ben wants to be back sooner rather than later anyway.

The promotion we trying to get hold of North last night. Barker collerbone still not put back in so won't ride tonight.

I still think we can win this with our strong reserve pairing buy Sarjeant did concern me last night.

Edited by woz01

Could do with coming away with at least a point tonight.

If Hansen rides like he did yesterday then surely he will only be given 3 rides

• Like 1

Just check the rules. Double uppers can only be replaced by a PL guest or R/R. No exceptions.

Guessing that SCB is Mystic Meg in disguise, Talking through the wrong end again.

Unless he has contacts at Walsgrave Hospital and they know something other.

BB is going back to Fracture Clinic today for assessment on damage.

Then intensive physio.

And I was there !.

He will be back shortly but when all is good and not before,

Just check the rules. Double uppers can only be replaced by a PL guest or R/R. No exceptions.

Then why were bees talking to north? Why did we bring in another double up rider esp in a heat leader position. Oh dear.

Then why were bees talking to north? Why did we bring in another double up rider esp in a heat leader position. Oh dear.

Because our management don't know the rules?

Guessing that SCB is Mystic Meg in disguise, Talking through the wrong end again. Unless he has contacts at Walsgrave Hospital and they know something other. BB is going back to Fracture Clinic today for assessment on damage. Then intensive physio. And I was there !. He will be back shortly but when all is good and not before,

Can only go by whats posted on here!

If he doesn't ride it makes the promotions move look a bit rubbish. Should have just sucked up MJJ riding in Sweden then as we're only going to have a PL guest anyway. As we did at BV. This move has backfired massively.

Nathan Grieves guests in place of Stefan Nielson. He's been very poor for Swindon lately so hopefully will swing reserve points our way.

Is this on bet365 fellas?

they don't normal let you know until midday

would have to be either this one of the Wolves one