British Speedway Forum
Aces51

Belle Vue V Coventry 1st September, 2014

Inspired guest selection in Max Fricke !

However the rest doing the business - and as for Mr Garrity - give him a couple of more years and who knows what the future brings to him. the most exciting coventry rider since Garry Gugliemi - what a prospect !!!!!!

• Like 4

Surely not giving Hansen four rides when reserves going so well?!

Hansen has been in the thick of it alot tonight and has looked more on the pace. However would use Garrity as much as possible.

I thought there were no good guests for Barker? Well, I would say there is!

Inspired guest selection in Max Fricke !

However the rest doing the business - and as for Mr Garrity - give him a couple of more years and who knows what the future brings to him. the most exciting coventry rider since Garry Gugliemi - what a prospect !!!!!!

Good team effort again tonight so far, bouncing back from yesterday evening.

Max Fricke has been a brilliant guest.

Hope he's free for thur against Kings Lynn and Monday against Swindon.

Max Fricke, take a bow son. A few guest bookings for the Bees this season and has been brilliant in every one of them. It would be terrible if Kenneth Hansen was to be injured for the play-offs and Frick was to be available to replace him #MattFordTactics

Hansen has been in the thick of it alot tonight and has looked more on the pace. However would use Garrity as much as possible.

Really, you there watching?!

I was confident of a win but not that comfortably, superb from the lads!

Having watched Bees away v Leicester last night and seeing this result tonight - Cookie is riding for the wrong team and ought to be plying his trade for the Lions I think !

Superb effort by the Bees ... thought they had lost a little momentum after the Lions defeat but heyyy what do I know ! Grest stuff from all the guys even Hansen who only scored 1 less point than Cook after all!

Bring on the Robins on TV next week .....

Cheers