British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Swindon V Coventry 08/09/2014 Live On Sky

Pathetic performance tonight, totally out ridden by the Robins.

Hansen has been rubbish for months now, needs to go 'rest' his shoulder for the rest of the season. Shutting off every time he was in a point scoring position.

Garrity not at the races and looked half throttle

Hopefully it was just a blip and normal service will be resumed

• Like 1

Excellent performance from all of the Rockinest.Robins tonight...

Got my prediction for tonight totally wrong,,, a good thing, but would never have predicted that score line !

Noticeable that Skidder ;) and his trusty lapdog haven't commented tonight - they usually can't resist, but must be running scared methinks... :t:

Well done Swindon, hard lines Cov - it ain't all over yet...

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahaha.

Sorry to the decent cov fans on here..

I think they are all bar 1 (and the other one she is pretending to be!). Think Coventry fans have shown themselves in a good light by just accepting the drubbing!

Kinda not surprised by the result. Well I was to hit 60. But knew Dak and Morris would easily outscore their 2nd strings. Knew Bomber would struggle against dialled in and on form oppo but never knew he would only get 2. Garrity was poor too. Hans way better than that. Guess im saying the play off semi will be a different story but I think we will do better at their place than we did the other week. Gonna be a close one!

I said it on Facebook an hour ago :P

rubbish meeting from a Bees POV. Only positive is Sarj was in the mix, Fricke rode well (and he's "only" a guest) but that aside, it was a shambles. A truely abject performance. Hansen was worse than that too - pathetic.

Only positive is the bookies offered Bees +32 after heat 7. Then Robins +27 after 13 so been with my £50 donation to the SRBF it's jerking for me tonight.

Good man for paying the bet! We will sort one for the play offs mate!

• Like 1

Excellent performance from all of the Rockinest.Robins tonight...

Got my prediction for tonight totally wrong,,, a good thing, but would never have predicted that score line !

Noticeable that Skidder ;) and his trusty lapdog haven't commented tonight - they usually can't resist, but must be running scared methinks... :t:

Well done Swindon, hard lines Cov - it ain't all over yet...

It's been notably quiet from the Poole massive for a while now. He wasn't everyones cup of tea, but I mss Shovvy, he was a wind up merchant and I found him funny and Starman is like he's had his head cut off..

Semis? KL won't want you. Poole won't want you. So we're stuck with you again ..not good!

• Like 3

It's been notably quiet from the Poole massive for a while now. He wasn't everyones cup of tea, but I mss Shovvy, he was a wind up merchant and I found him funny and Starman is like he's had his head cut off..

Semis? KL won't want you. Poole won't want you. So we're stuck with you again ..not good!

Kings lynn may very well like us though !
  • Like 1

Coventry totally crushed by Roscos Rampant Robins and the Swindon juggernaut rolls on! Superb paid max from Kid Morra and Worrall. Cant see anyone stopping Swindon in this form, must be favs for title now. Hansi not good enough to return to The Abbey and what happened to Bomber?
Decent-sized crowd considering the match and England were live on the box...enjoyable evening sat on the Blunsdon banks.

GO ROBINS!!!

Edited by keef van cross
  • Like 1

Oh dear Jacques... :rofl:

He scored well in Poland yesterday so is he only injured in Britain?.

NO he's just S**T in Britain...!!!! Gotta go.

• Like 1

Due to laughing so much after the first few heats i missed the rest of the meeting ? Did the Wasps , sorry Bees win ?

Edited by phlipphlop
  • Like 1

mdmc82 got nothing else to add except sad excuses?....even the majority of Coventry fans are embarrassed by the groupie

• Like 1

Good man for paying the bet! We will sort one for the play offs mate!

Prefer the SRBF to have the cash than bet365 as is normally the case when I lose :D

Swindon 2-2 Coventry and we only lost two of them meetings through a farce, dodgy ref and a disgraceful track at Coventry a few weeks back.

How do you think the tracks going to be when you come back in 3 weeks time? :D

Hansen woeful as usual. I knew that Kenneth was a poor signing for you guys even before the season started. I posted on here that Kenneth would struggle.

Harris Just cant gate and you wont catch any of our riders around are place if you cant even make a half decent start.

I sat there watching it and thought, "Gater1 did say Hansen was rubbish" :D

As for Harris, he gated 2nd, 1st, 2nd and 3rd but ended 3rd, 3rd, 4th and 4th. It wasn't his gating tonight, I honestly can't remember the last time Bomber lost 6 positions after gating in a single meeting - before some smart arse says a GP, he's not gated well enough in a GP to do that!!

Prefer the SRBF to have the cash than bet365 as is normally the case when I lose :D

How do you think the tracks going to be when you come back in 3 weeks time? :D

I sat there watching it and thought, "Gater1 did say Hansen was rubbish" :D

As for Harris, he gated 2nd, 1st, 2nd and 3rd but ended 3rd, 3rd, 4th and 4th. It wasn't his gating tonight, I honestly can't remember the last time Bomber lost 6 positions after gating in a single meeting - before some smart arse says a GP, he's not gated well enough in a GP to do that!!

Yeah my theory on Bomber scoring badly was based on the fact he would be out trapped and not able to catch our boys. Good to see him being overtaken on the gate and go track!!!