British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Eastbourne Eagles 12/09/2014

Isn't the Belle Vue away meeting on the 22nd three days after the cut-off (19th)?

Or has the cut-off date been shifted back?

All the best

Rob

The rulebook says the cut-off is the 22nd.

If anyone really thinks this will be a fixed match, then BetVictor are offering Eastbourne +13. B365 have put up, +15!

Edited by BritPete
  • Like 1

If anyone really thinks this will be a fixed match, then BetVictor are offering Eastbourne +13. B365 have put up, +15!

What does that mean in English, please?

What does that mean in English, please?

It means Eastbourne get a 15 point head start. So if Coventry are going to lose on purpose only only win by a few, get betting!

It means Eastbourne get a 15 point head start. So if Coventry are going to lose on purpose only only win by a few, get betting!

Pardon?

Pardon?

There are those that think there may be some skulduggery afoot to keep Swindon out of the play-offs. I do not subscribe to that view.

There are those that think there may be some skulduggery afoot to keep Swindon out of the play-offs. I do not subscribe to that view.

It's only the forum nutter that said that Pete ;)

I personally don't believe Bees would risk the points tonight as anything could happen and it would back fire.

Imagine both teams will be looking for wins tonight

Haha just 3 or should that be 1?! Its confusing me now! Just get what sort of a person would reply to themselves. I just find it all very strange.

I didn't realise until it was brought to my attention today that you are Wayne. that explains a few things.

Should have guested as your posts on here and the Facebook pages are identical.

On the Coventry Facebook page you accuse groups of people of being the same person and send abusive inbox messages. Do people on here know that your trolling and vile messages resulted in the Facebook pages reporting and blocking you?

Which one though? There are many!

• Like 3

in fairness Jacques, there are also suggestions of it on the Coventry Speedway page on Facebook

in fairness Jacques, there are also suggestions of it on the Coventry Speedway page on Facebook

That's because it's the same people suggesting it ....Deary me :rolleyes:

I now understand even less than before

What does your post 111 mean, please?

It means that there are those that think that Coventry will score enough points to get to the play-offs, but that they will also gift Eastbourne a couple of points, in the hope that they will make the play-offs, and the mighty Robins will not! It's all nonsense, of course.

Edited by BritPete

That's because it's the same people suggesting it ....Deary me :rolleyes:

so now Adam Lines is also Champion2010 and gater1?