British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

.....Barrycuda......You been looking at Stanley Unwin again.

That's about the only thing he said that I could understand. :lol:

You know it's funny, the racing was very good on Saturday against Coventry, but oh no, can't talk about that can we......

• Like 1

Norrie said he would have to relax his views of not using double up riders because Lewis Bridger is set to sign for a PL side aswell as Leicester

Are we to assume as the only King you are is the King of gaffs that it is Lewis Bridger? He nevet mentionex Bridger

You know it's funny, the racing was very good on Saturday against Coventry, but oh no, can't talk about that can we......

It's interesting Shale Searcher. I couldn't get down for the Cov meeting so was hoping to see some sort of match report from someone who was there. From what I can gather from the odd comment on here, and the stuff on Updates, that it was a close fought match with passing and close racing. It would seem that certain fans are not happy unless they can find something to complain about!

J

PS managed to get down for the Lynn meeting and thought Max Fricke looked very good. If my memory is right, he also did well at the U21 last season. Seems to me that if you get stuck in then you get the rewards. Good to watch. Sign him up DH, he's definitely one for the future.

• Like 1

was it ? Bugger i missed that , Bridger to Sheffield in place of TY proctor ?

Edited by speedibee

Weatherwatcher- I can confirm that you are wrong about Norrie's style of management he is not fing and blinding at riders during the meeting he tries to give active encouragement to them. He has said many times before that he does not mind riders losing races and getting beat as long as they are giving 100% effort and want to ride for the club. Maybe if you are a supporters club member you could be lucky to be drawn out to be supporter of the week and you can then see exactly what is said before and during a meeting to riders

• Like 3

Weatherwatcher- I can confirm that you are wrong about Norrie's style of management he is not fing and blinding at riders during the meeting he tries to give active encouragement to them. He has said many times before that he does not mind riders losing races and getting beat as long as they are giving 100% effort and want to ride for the club. Maybe if you are a supporters club member you could be lucky to be drawn out to be supporter of the week and you can then see exactly what is said before and during a meeting to riders

Things I have seen are things like when golden boy and Lambert get a 5-1 he will fall over himself to get to Wozniak to pat him on the back and not even acknowledge Simon. Maybe that comes from working most of his career with single riders and can't relate to 7 at a time. He is very clearly a Wozi Wozi Wozi fan all the way as he can do no wronh

Going a bit off topic there Edited by TMW

The racing definitely improved by a very large margin from the middle of last season up until the present date.........in my opinion there is more passing in 1 meeting now than there was in the first three seasons meetings combined!

Whether that's down to better riders or the track has been subtly changed I don't know.

Edited by mrcts
  • Like 1

Perhaps if you check the actual match thread Leicester v Coventry you might find some comments?

Are we to assume as the only King you are is the King of gaffs that it is Lewis Bridger? He nevet mentionex Bridger

I bet he never mentioned him either

Perhaps if you check the actual match thread Leicester v Coventry you might find some comments?

I did, nowt....! That was when I made the original comment....

• Like 1

There were at least 4 comments about the match before you made yours. BTFC Lion, Bee26, kennt bee firefly, JamieE. Not in depth ones admittedly but no-one seems to do them these days, apart from Stevebrum . 21st Century Heathen's reports were always good and Steve Shovlar's always provided a laugh because they were so biased. Surely there is someone who attends Leicester's matches that can string a few sentences together? :lol:

Edited by Gemini

There were at least 4 comments about the match before you made yours. BTFC Lion, Bee26, kennt bee firefly, JamieE. Not in depth ones admittedly but no-one seems to do them these days, apart from Stevebrum sometimes.

Mine are usually pretty Indepth every week!