British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

As I asked earlier, is Todd Kurtz in England ? The majority of 7 point newcomers don't average 7 in their 1st season, so feel that would be a bad option.

Kurtz is currently at a barbecue at Roscoe's.

Agree dazpanther, but struggling to find a rider around 7 points to replace Ollie when the new averages come out.

well it looks like its gonna be still guests at no1 next month , allen will still be no1 when the new averages come into effect .Panthers management have either been very lucky or very crafty , either way its the best way forward with the shortage of riders about

• Like 3

well it looks like its gonna be still guests at no1 next month , allen will still be no1 when the new averages come into effect .Panthers management have either been very lucky or very crafty , either way its the best way forward with the shortage of riders about

Well its worked so far so no point in changing things

• Like 1

Expect to see Brady Kurtz then, will be interesting to see what happens at Redcar & if they finish the season Lasse Bjerre may come available

Expect to see Brady Kurtz then, will be interesting to see what happens at Redcar & if they finish the season Lasse Bjerre may come available

Was hoping we were done with the Bjerres tbh

• Like 2

If you read Redcar threads especially the one from thurs match v Worky many of there fans fear it may happen you dont like to see or hear this sort of thing but its possible, as for Lasse if he came available no doubt Peterborough would be first in line hes a better bet than an untried overseas rider

what , another one ? Loads Of Lolly. lol.

.........Panthers management have either been very lucky or very crafty ........

credit where it's due; I think it's the latter

• Like 1

PANTHERS SWEAT AFTER ROBERT SPILL

lambert_robert2.jpg

PETERBOROUGH bosses have been left sweating on the condition of teen star Robert Lambert.

The 17 year-old withdrew from tonight's British semi-final at King's Lynn after a crash in his second ride and later went to hospital suffering from hip pain.

Lambert hit the fence in heat five after attempting to blast round the outside of rival Stefan Nielsen.

Readypower Panthers team manager Carl Johnson said: "Robert twisted his groin and banged his hip when he crashed.

"He was planning to go to hospital late tonight to be checked over and we will be in contact with him tomorrow.

"It is a massive shame for him to have to withdraw from a British semi, but hopefully it is nothing too serious and he will be back on a bike as soon as possible."

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2480

If Roynon is only at Redcar for 28 days, can we assume he'll be replacing Simon Lambert soon?

Doubt it as Simon been on form this season even though I'd do as you say

He may have been - but in the few meetings he has ridden Adam is doing better. Adam would clean up at reserve - it's be harsh on Lambert as he's done all that could be asked of him but if you want to win...

adam @ worky in june. ???

I would have said more likely greenwood until the recent article in the evening telegraph...so who knows what the plans are..we haven't heard a word and can't even get a guest for tomorrow...and I'm assuming Lambert will not be present again as I've heard nothing that suggests he will.