British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Eastbourne To Close Down

This is really odd. Drop down 2 leagues then up 2 leagues the year after.

Something they don't like about the PL?

probably too many meetings, and if they're going to go for local talent it's got to be n.l.

Really pleased that Eastbourne are going to continue. What I can't understand is how they are going to return to the Elite League the following season ? How is a year in the NL going to make enough money to return to the EL ?

it's probably just hoping something or someone will come along in the 12 mths. the youngsters that they are talking about will take years to be at e.l. level, unless they can kidnap a few more motorcrossers or grasstrackers.

Is Connor Duagard interested in riding? If so, a start of Brandon Freemantle, Connor and Kelsey Dugard may not be a bad thing at all.

it's the same point as i was thinking. connor seems to have stepped away from riding as i haven't noticed his name all year maybe longer, other than as part of the club staff, and i think i read that he was inside the mascot?

it's the same point as i was thinking. connor seems to have stepped away from riding as i haven't noticed his name all year maybe longer, other than as part of the club staff, and i think i read that he was inside the mascot?

Kelsey (on occasions inside mascot) not Connor

Kelsey (on occasions inside mascot) not Connor

perhaps i should have said i can read but my memory of what i have read is not always reliable :oops: do you know if connor still rides?

perhaps i should have said i can read but my memory of what i have read is not always reliable :oops: do you know if connor still rides?

Not 100% sure but I dont think connor rides. Would be great to have both Dugards in the team though.

Pleased for the fans they will still have Speedway at Arlington only thing that concerns me will anyone turn up to watch NL???

The response from fans who have not attended in recent years is good and most current attendees that I have spoken to will be there :t:

• Like 4

The response from fans who have not attended in recent years is good and most current attendees that I have spoken to will be there :t:

That is good news then, will admission prices be lower do you know?

Nothing announced yet but I would imagine so