British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Kent Kings V Coventry September 22

Have you been to coventry to see kent before, unless the lads have all got mega upgraded equipment we have no chance. We have to leave Mason at home as he cost us big time last night with an embarrassing display (although no where near as bad as he rode in our away league match at brandon this season.) If the other six boys have a good night I can't see us doing better then a ten point reversal unfortunately. Of course some dramas may occur it's sport after all but I agree it will be Arena Essex in a couple of Fridays time, not cradley. Unfortunately.

Was Dave Mason having bike problems?

You sum up Gustix very well. lol

I am not surprised to see who hit the 'Like' button for this. He's much in the same mould as you!

Edited by Guest

Was Dave Mason having bike problems?

I am not surprised to see who hit the 'Like' button for this. He's much in the same mould as you!

Talk about the posting not the poster - where have I heard that before ??

Was Dave Mason having bike problems? I am not surprised to see who hit the 'Like' button for this. He's much in the same mould as you!

Don't think he had bike issues but I don't know for sure. But so often this season he has not only bean beaten by second stringers and reserves but on occasions thrashed. He seemingly can only ride one line and on many occasions he has raced our less senior members rather then protect his team mate. He seems popular with the riders so I would keep him in the fold but just not as a rider. I don't doubt his passion or commitment either but he just is not good enough especially with such a strong average.
  • Like 2

Don't think he had bike issues but I don't know for sure. But so often this season he has not only bean beaten by second stringers and reserves but on occasions thrashed. He seemingly can only ride one line and on many occasions he has raced our less senior members rather then protect his team mate. He seems popular with the riders so I would keep him in the fold but just not as a rider. I don't doubt his passion or commitment either but he just is not good enough especially with such a strong average.

I like your response re the Dave Mason situation. Very well explained teaboy279.

I also like your response

I believe he was not so very well, wrong meeting to turn up feeling unwell but that is racing. Benji had no go in that motor of his which had he scored his average even would have given us a respectable lead to take to Coventry.