British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf1 - Coventry Vs Swindon, Monday 29 September

You were not alone, The Forum strikes back. :t::t::t:

Thought it was me! Could see people had been posting yesterday but was still getting the `error` message!

Thought it was me! Could see people had been posting yesterday but was still getting the `error` message!

Must have been a "Poole" virus that got into the system to prevent any logical debates! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

test pls ignore.

Shame in your case it didn't keep showing it.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Shame in your case it didn't keep showing it.. :rofl:

Sadly your messages do keep showing, with its usual nonentities :t:

Awesome atmosphere on Monday at Cov, watched it back on TV tonight and the fans were loud n proud. When we make it to the Final it'll be just like the good old days :)

• Like 1

Only things im predicting at the moment is that the track will be like a ploughed field and it will be a very very long evening for those there.

Should've put a monkey on it.

First chance I've had to comment on the meeting after the forum disappeared for a few days.

8 points was annoying to let slip but not too bad. Nicely poised for Monday.

Coventry prepped the track to their liking and mostly rode it quite well, no problem with that. Largely the racing was toilet though. As soon as the rider in front had time to settle and was brave enough to ride just on the edge of the dirt line, that was it. Couple that to gate 3 being such a massive advantage most of the night, it made second strings that had done nothing all night look like world beaters as soon as they hit the front. How often is it that you see all riders in the main body of both teams get a win (apart from Hans' paid win)? seems rare to me.

Don't blame our guys for not wanting to really do the wall of death, they're just not used to tracks like that by and large. I'd much rather they claimed the points rather than flying off in all directions. Save the big risks for our own patch which we've got more confidence in.

Good to see that Sargeant and Greaves have put the hand bags behind them. Good on them. Shows that it might have not got quite so out of hand if it was handled better in the first place and you take the muppets in the pits out of the equation.

As others have said, the screen at Brandon was either minuscule or miles away. Would have been more use watching it on my phone if I had any signal there.

All set for a corker on Monday. That I won't be in the country for....bummer.

Edited by Speedy swindon pete
  • Like 2