British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Elrc

What do people think? Doyle and Hans for me.

What about the head-to-heads on bet365? I've gone with Zagar vs Kildemand, Doyle vs Batch, Hans vs Magic, Bomber vs Rory, Bjarne vs Davey. King vs North, Milik vs Lawson and Thorsell vs Lambert on 8,7 6 and 5 folds.

But I fully expect at least 2 of them to pull out before the start and void the bets!

Doyle & Milik both e/w.

Kildemand > Zagar

Doyle > Batchelor

Janowski > Andersen

Milik > Lawson

Thorsell > Lambert

What do people think? Doyle and Hans for me.

What about the head-to-heads on bet365? I've gone with Zagar vs Kildemand, Doyle vs Batch, Hans vs Magic, Bomber vs Rory, Bjarne vs Davey. King vs North, Milik vs Lawson and Thorsell vs Lambert on 8,7 6 and 5 folds.

But I fully expect at least 2 of them to pull out before the start and void the bets!

Not a bad start for your bet !!!

Edited by kennt bee firefly

Not a bad start for your bet !!!

Not a bad start, a good middle. Got a rider in the semi and one in the final. Won 6 of my head-to-heads and two depend on the results of the semi and the final! So close to being a brilliant night :D

Not a bad start, a good middle. Got a rider in the semi and one in the final. Won 6 of my head-to-heads and two depend on the results of the semi and the final! So close to being a brilliant night :D

Squeaky bum time now ?? :lol:

Squeaky bum time now ?? :lol:

Never willed on Bjarne Pedersen so much as I am right now :D Along with Hans obviously.

Balls to the Danes :( Still, if Doyley can win it... (or just beat Troy)

Predict a win for either Batchelor or Magic tonight as its a track they both ride well

Hope you bet on that pair!

Started so well for me. Well as wrong once it got to the semis. At least Doyle got 3rd.

Bjarne was giving it 100, may have been his last ever meeting in the UK!

Was great to see the efforts of Doyle, Batch (even if he says he was treating it as a little practice lol) and Magic :-)