British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

I get the fact that rain made the track difficult and maybe Poole didn't have the equipment to rectify it in a short timescale, which I can almost forgive.

BUT having ruts/holes before the meeting even started is very unprofessional for a supposedly top Elite League track and the promoters should be met with suitable punishment. I can understand why people think Matt did this on purpose as the Stars stood a good chance of winning on Monday and postponing give Poole a better chance of putting together a winning team.....

its plain to see. i tweeted middlo on Saturday to see if they were going to cover the track. he never replied. we now know why, yet hes quick to reply when hes being attacked on twitter for the abandoned meeting. hes everything thats wrong with british speedway and why its going to the wall. rip elite league speedway in britain

my post sums up what is wrong does it lol

read what everyone has written which pretty much is the same as i have but yet you choose to have a pop at me.

My post has got 5 likes from supporter from different tracks

Your post has got 3 likes from Poole fans suprise suprise.

Do yourself a favour read back over the last few pages see what everyone has wrote and then come back on and have a go at evryone who is saying the same thing.

You want to know whats wrong with this forum?? Some Poole fans who bury their heads in the sands and spout drivel.

Funnily enough one of the trolls has thankfully left the forum

Steve Shovlar was a troll.

I merely point out the facts that last night was disgraceful. The track prep for a so called 'big club' was apalling.

By Thursday Poole will have Milik back and a fitter Magic.

Other people have stated the same thing yet its me you sound out.

You and the usual cronies give good Poole fans like foreverblue the bad name

gavan,

I and most on here know you have an agenda about Poole to the extent that it makes you feel the need to write generally negative and insulting comments about us on every Poole thread - However, If you chose to remain oblivious to that then that is your problem.

Anyway, no need to explain yourself yet again to me because I find your opinions completely worthless so don't bother.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

its plain to see. i tweeted middlo on Saturday to see if they were going to cover the track. he never replied. we now know why, yet hes quick to reply when hes being attacked on twitter for the abandoned meeting. hes everything thats wrong with british speedway and why its going to the wall. rip elite league speedway in britain

We all know what Middlo is like on Twitter. Never engages his brain before attacking people. No wonder Darcy is always in a mess if Middlo is his adviser

Did I hear correctly Middlo saying 'rideable but not raceable' as a justification for postponement? Such issues did not seem to bother him much in September of last year!

gavan,

I know you have an agenda about Poole and so do most on here - If you chose to remain oblivious to that then that is your problem.

Anyway, no need to explain yourself yet again to me because I find your opinions completely worthless so don't bother.

Im an Ipswich fan. My team are not in the elite league so it dont affect me.

Just ask yourself why a lot of people have a problem with Poole? Oh its jealousy lol.

It also seems your club has the highest % of strange fans that people on here dont seem to get on with.

At least one of the clowns has left and isnt it a much better place without his crap on here all the time

the whole regime at the top of speedway needs changing imo. nobody who owns a club should be able to vot on legislation to that sport. maybe then the conspiracy theorys about poole will go away. the sport needs impartial people at the top for it to progress. until then its going to die a slow death

• Like 4

Just ask yourself why a lot of people have a problem with Poole? Oh its jealousy lol.

It also seems your club has the highest % of strange fans that people on here dont seem to get on with.

At least one of the clowns has left and isnt it a much better place without his crap on here all the time

This is the last time I will try to explain something to you......

my post sums up what is wrong does it lol

read what everyone has written which pretty much is the same as i have but yet you choose to have a pop at me.

My post has got 5 likes from supporter from different tracks

Your post has got 3 likes from Poole fans suprise suprise.

Do yourself a favour read back over the last few pages see what everyone has wrote and then come back on and have a go at evryone who is saying the same thing.

You want to know whats wrong with this forum?? Some Poole fans who bury their heads in the sands and spout drivel.

Funnily enough one of the trolls has thankfully left the forum

Steve Shovlar was a troll.

I merely point out the facts that last night was disgraceful. The track prep for a so called 'big club' was apalling.

By Thursday Poole will have Milik back and a fitter Magic.

Other people have stated the same thing yet its me you sound out.

You and the usual cronies give good Poole fans like foreverblue the bad name

As usual you fail to mention that I and other Poole fans have recently criticised the track preparation so I suggest you take your own head out of the sand and actually read posts instead of attempting to put words in other peoples mouths that was never there and attempt to point score at the expense of making yourself look a troll and an idiot......Again :lol:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

looks like people on here would rather have personal battles than talk about the real issues in the sport

• Like 1

I am a Brummies fan and find it funny that Gavan still has to mention someone who has left the forum, just let it go!!! Also I take his view on Poole riders and Promotion with a pinch of salt. Having lost my team for this season only (hopefully) I have been to Poole a few times. Its a well run club and Janowski who is apparently a weak link (according to many Gavan posts) has been superb each time. Maybe those commenting on Poole should actually watch them first before passing judgement. On covering the track (apart from the sky covers) I don't know any club that has them! So maybe they need to do fundraisers like they did for the air fences?

• Like 2

Gav,

You are wasting you're time trying to have a reasoned debated with PooleQuay7/Internetman.

He will always resort to insults and put downs.

I learned very quickly not to waste my time reading its constant insults and put downs.

The ignore button was made for posters like this.

Edited by stevebrum

This is the last time I will try to explain something to you......

As usual you fail to mention that I and other Poole fans have recently criticised the track preparation so I suggest you take your own head out of the sand and actually read posts instead of attempting to put words in other peoples mouths that was never there and attempt to point score at the expense of making yourself look a troll and an idiot......Again :lol:

god man get down of your high and mighty pedastal will you.

i criticised the track prep said it was disgraceful same as you and many many others yet for some strange and quite frankly twisted reason you have a dig and a pop at me hurling insults when im saying the same thing as you!!

your quite a pathetic poster on here and many have you on ignore for a reason

I am a Brummies fan and find it funny that Gavan still has to mention someone who has left the forum, just let it go!!! Also I take his view on Poole riders and Promotion with a pinch of salt. Having lost my team for this season only (hopefully) I have been to Poole a few times. Its a well run club and Janowski who is apparently a weak link (according to many Gavan posts) has been superb each time. Maybe those commenting on Poole should actually watch them first before passing judgement. On covering the track (apart from the sky covers) I don't know any club that has them! So maybe they need to do fundraisers like they did for the air fences?

try reading all my posts then where i admit i was wrong about Janowski.

Gav,

You are wasting you're time trying to have a reasoned debated with PooleQuay7/Internetman.

I learned very quickly not to waste my time reading its constant insults and put downs.

thick as s... most of them lol

they resort to putdowns to cover the fact they arent intellectual enough to debate anything.

i criticise the track and they lay into me about my ' Poole agenda'

Then the numpty Poole Quay comes on acting like a god and says 'dont bury your head we are all criticisng the track' !!

Exactly what i was saying!!!

On this forum each club has its idiot fans and im sure people think that im Ipswichs one.

The fact remains Poole have more idiots on her than any other club

Gav,

Just like buses - You get one troll in gavan and then another troll comes along to spout his drivel :rolleyes:

What you really mean is you have me on ignore because you got feed up of being unable to finish any debate with me and didn't like reading the truth about yourself :lol:

No wonder you and gavan always "like" each other's trolling posts :rofl:

• Like 1

thick as s... most of them lol

they resort to putdowns to cover the fact they arent intellectual enough to debate anything.

i criticise the track and they lay into me about my ' Poole agenda'

Then the numpty Poole Quay comes on acting like a god and says 'dont bury your head we are all criticisng the track' !!

Exactly what i was saying!!!

On this forum each club has its idiot fans and im sure people think that im Ipswichs one.

The fact remains Poole have more idiots on her than any other club

In fairness there are many decent Poole fans around.

Its just the odd few that are always looking for a reaction with bad attitude.

Like i have said its a wasted discussion where Poole Quay 7 is concerned.

The only downside now is that i will see its replies in your quotes - grrrrr

Just like buses - You get one troll in gavan and then another troll comes along to spout his drivel :rolleyes:

What you really mean is you have me on ignore because you got feed up of being unable to finish any debate with me and didn't like reading the truth about yourself :lol:

No wonder you and gavan always "like" each other's trolling posts :rofl:

have a good luck buddy because i never put a like on anyones posts!!

oh forgot some of you cant read properly and just make stuff up!

You say me and Brum are trolls is laughable.

You, Starman, Shovlar, to name but 3 from 1 club!

• Like 1

have a good luck buddy because i never put a like on anyones posts!!

oh forgot some of you cant read properly and just make stuff up!

You say me and Brum are trolls is laughable.

You, Starman, Shovlar, to name but 3 from 1 club!

Of course you and stevebrum don't troll on Poole posts gavan! :rofl::rofl:

You may not put "likes" on peoples posts but remain insecure enough to actually count the ones on your own :oops:

Anyway - I saw this ( below) and instantly thought of you and your real buddy brum!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9cMs6P2nq921iEUFNzJO0qfrxAzTTJG_KXkNMGqEzKVvF7ZjQZA

The problem with you two is you love to dish it out and when you get it back your false sense of inflated ego's can't handle it and refuse to see how other people view you because you remain so opinionated with your own.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1