British Speedway Forum

That's correct, I was there! My point being that he was at 7 starting this year!

I think he might be next on the list after Killer, who might be injured??? So does that mean he'll be at Cardiff?

And the good news is.........peterborough beaten at home by Plymouth......happy days!!!

Edited by Roland

Its been a difficult week but has ended well...... lets all laugh at the Pussycats!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

Sept 5th is ridiculously late to have a LC semi but then to be missing a rider because it clashes with a known international date is quite unbelievable!

Bruv. We know from experience arranging meetings with Edinburgh isn't easy. They'll usually be involved in all competitions, but I assume dates were very limited, and it was better to gamble on the fact Nico wouldn't make it, than arrange when Stefan was in the U21's.

Bruv. We know from experience arranging meetings with Edinburgh isn't easy. They'll usually be involved in all competitions, but I assume dates were very limited, and it was better to gamble on the fact Nico wouldn't make it, than arrange when Stefan was in the U21's.

can see all points of view on this one in reality.

Just think the LC should be done and dusted by now let alone the semis not happening until September.

• Like 1

Well I hear Cameron will be back Thursday against Plymouth making us a 7 man team again. In my opinion looking at our 7 they do not look good enough to get the Witches into the top 6. And if Nico loses any form at all definitely not. He has been the only bright spark among mostly duds apart I suppose for Danny.

I hope Ashley improves us but if he misses the gate that's it with him like most of our riders.

If this post seems negative about the team, well I am.

• Like 1

I disagree the 1-7 we have does look good enough for top 6, and should be good enough for top 6.

• Like 1

I also disagree, and our lot can pass as they've had to prove on many occasions as their gating is so poor. Top 6 should be comfortable (as long as Cam is as we expect), with Peterboro blowing hot and cold we might finish 4th, but the top 3 do seem set at the moment.

Edited by spanner47
  • Like 1

I'm not sure where we will finish, but Chris Louis says we can still finish top 3. And since he has forgotten more about speedway than most of us will ever know, I'm gonna imagine we will finish top 3

• Like 2

I echo the thoughts that this team is more than capable of getting to the play offs and then being competitive when they do.

Half term report is "could do better" but can still get top marks in the end of year exam with some hard work.

Well I'm going to Agree with the 4 posters above and say if everything goes to plan from now on we CAN make the playoffs!

• Like 1

And if all goes to plan for the top 6, you won't!

Riding order has been changed. Heeps returns to the team at number 2, Tungate moves to 4 and Covatti at 5.

• Like 2

Sept 5th is ridiculously late to have a LC semi but then to be missing a rider because it clashes with a known international date is quite unbelievable!

The away leg is down on the Edinburgh site as Friday August 14th so nearly a months wait in between legs also looks like Stefan will be missing that night as there is a U21 race 2 of the series in Lubin on the Sat 15th .

On the witches site it looks like there is no meeting on Thurs 13th , could that have not been a better night for us for the home Leg when hopefully we would have had a full team or would Stefan already been on his way over to Lubin Poland ?