British Speedway Forum

Because its up to 45 days have you not read anything anyone writes?

Friday will be day 7. It could happen but that would be quite quick.

So what, its gets it out the way then he can ride again. You have a problem with that ?

So what, its gets it out the way then he can ride again. You have a problem with that ?

You seem very sure of the outcome, have you a hotline to the FIM, I'm sure the'yd value your unbiased input? :o

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

You seem very sure of the outcome, have you a hotline to the FIM are you, I'm sure the'yd value your unbiased input! :o

Of course, i was on to them half hour ago... :rofl: DUH.There's going to be some real sick people on here should Darcy get cleared to ride !! :party: #piratepridetitleNo3onthetrot.. :D

Edited by Starman2006

Of course, i was on to them half hour ago... :rofl: DUH.There's going to be some real sick people on here should Darcy get cleared to ride !! :party: #piratepridetitleNo3onthetrot.. :D

Thats where you're wrong. Many of us would love to see Darcy racing again. We all agree he's great to watch.

But you know what, it'll be piss your pants funny thinking of yours, Middlos, Matts and Darcys faces if he should get a ban :D

Thats where you're wrong. Many of us would love to see Darcy racing again. We all agree he's great to watch.

But you know what, it'll be piss your pants funny thinking of yours, Middlos, Matts and Darcys faces if he should get a ban :D

Piss your pants funny, never heard that one before .. :rofl: Must be a midlands thing...Nearly spat me coffee all over me keyboard and i havn't stopped laughing yet.. Classic.

Edited by Starman2006

I think you will find most Poole fans expect him to get a ban.....................probably 12 months back dated to the date he was suspended would make the most sense......................

RP

• Like 1

Where's the Super-Like button!!

I think you will find most Poole fans expect him to get a ban.....................probably 12 months back dated to the date he was suspended would make the most sense......................

RP

I know you do. Most of you are perfectly sensible, reasonable people (even if you do support Poole - but we all have our crosses to bear). But Starman, well, he's mad. But I love him. If I ever have a bad day I think to myself, "it could be worse, you could be starman" :D

I know you do. Most of you are perfectly sensible, reasonable people (even if you do support Poole - but we all have our crosses to bear). But Starman, well, he's mad. But I love him. If I ever have a bad day I think to myself, "it could be worse, you could be starman" :D

Clearly you've not seen my like on RP 's post... We have a Sponsor called Specsavers... ;) Problem is you lot are soooo easy to rattle..

Edited by Starman2006

Lol i have no problem at all. If Ward is free to ride in March it sends out the wrong message.

What you mean to say is that if we know sooner then Poole can actually team build rather than keep waiting.

Personally you should have named a team without Ward the liability.

RP

And there speaks a voice of reason and a true speedway fan. I have said all along it should be 12 months yet i am blasted as anti Darcy starman!

Clearly you've not seen my like on RP 's post... We have a Sponsor called Specsavers... ;) Problem is you lot are soooo easy to rattle..

i can quite clearly see the like which means you must agree with Red Panda that you expect a 12 month backdated ban then?

If thats the case then quite clearly the crap you fill these pages with about 'anti darcy' anti poole and such stuff when basically everyone agrees 12 months is fine makes you a troll of the highest order.

You blast everyone who talks about a 12 month ban yet you agree thats fair now!

So basically you are admitting you post on here to antagonise and in your own words 'rattle people'

Someone who posts things to make people rattled is a troll plain and simple

• Like 2

Lol i have no problem at all. If Ward is free to ride in March it sends out the wrong message.

What you mean to say is that if we know sooner then Poole can actually team build rather than keep waiting.

Why does it send out the wrong message ? If the FIM have got their procedure's wrong then they will have to take it on the chin and take the rap.

As ive said a million times, which again you have choosen to ignore, if, Darcy gets cleared to ride in March, probably with a suspended sentance then he will become a marked man. Should he step out of line in either of his domestic or world comitments he will be bounced from one side of the pits to the other, and his riding career will be finished, thats why i think Darcy will be whiter than white... Now i hope thats clear. Oh, and i forgot to say, i brought it up, and im very, much in favour of an ALL TEST in Every GP round, AND every World fixture. ie World cup.

And there speaks a voice of reason and a true speedway fan. I have said all along it should be 12 months yet i am blasted as anti Darcy starman!

i can quite clearly see the like which means you must agree with Red Panda that you expect a 12 month backdated ban then?

Im expecting him to ride, but posibly with a suspened sentance. Hence my post, if you care to read it..

Edited by Starman2006

Will you two pack it in.........you are worse than a pair of old women................

Thanks for the compliment Gavan................

RP

Notice he Gavan never downed my above posts. And he has the gaul to call me clueless :icon_smile_clown:

Magic deserves a return ticket to Poole and I would think that a season on the side or a year at Swindon is best for Darcy Ward to move forward in his career.

Would certainly make the Robins a competitive team as they look like they need a big scorer and big name to attract new fans for the future

• Like 1