British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

James Sargent will make his debut in the New Zealand league tomorrow at Moore Park. Some good Winters workouts for him I'd imagine, especially as he will go head to head with Jason Bunyan.

There will be updates provided on the Moore Park Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Mooreparkmotorcylespeedway/posts/483847225089173 for anyone that fancies a look.

• Like 1

James Sargent will make his debut in the New Zealand league tomorrow at Moore Park. Some good Winters workouts for him I'd imagine, especially as he will go head to head with Jason Bunyan.

There will be updates provided on the Moore Park Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Mooreparkmotorcylespeedway/posts/483847225089173 for anyone that fancies a look.

I had no idea he was even over there. Thanks for that :t:

Come on Mick sign Robbo he loves riding Brandon and he aint no slouch around Arena and there aren,t many 2nd strings who can ride it as well .A True and genuinely nice guy who has time for the fans of all tracks and always gives %100 when riding for whoever is employing him

• Like 7

Robbo would be a good signing for the Bees.

If a Poole fan says to the Bees fans that a particular rider would be a good signing - you know to steer well clear :wink:

• Like 4

But I am a honest one

With the good of British speedway at heart..... :t:

Robbo had some impressive guest appearances last season to be fair.

• Like 1

Robbo had some impressive guest appearances last season to be fair.

From what I remember he needs to wait for the tapes to rise before he starts............ :lol:

• Like 1

Robbo or summers would do a steady job, I don't mind either. However I'm hoping we go for someone new to freshen the team up, someone to add a bit of the unknown so when watch them there's that feeling of excitement. The team does look a little "old" so I'd like a younger rider who the other lads can develop. Not one for looking at the foreign leagues so can't offer a name.

#Just hoping.

• Like 2

Robbo or summers would do a steady job, I don't mind either. However I'm hoping we go for someone new to freshen the team up, someone to add a bit of the unknown so when watch them there's that feeling of excitement. The team does look a little "old" so I'd like a younger rider who the other lads can develop. Not one for looking at the foreign leagues so can't offer a name.

#Just hoping.

Old? Jason and James might have something to say about that!

Old? Jason and James might have something to say about that!

They don't count. 😜😝 Edited by Brandon

We'll judging by how Sarge went today at Moore Park he's definitely come on.

To out fight Jason Bunyan on his first ever visit to Moore Park was no mean feat in his first ride.

I know Bunny isn't really Elite League standard anymore but he still takes some beating around New Zealand

• Like 2