British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

I see Kyle Howarth is wearing his Coventry kevlars down under! Can't bear to hand them back?!!

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 1

I see Kyle Howarth is wearing his Coventry kevlars down under! Can't bear to hand them back?!!

He bought them - so why would he hand them back?

• Like 2

I not 100% sure but I believe the promotion buys them and get them made. I sure I've read that somewhere.

• Like 1

Does it really matter? :rolleyes:

Nope but there is no Bees news so we got to keep ourselves entertained 😊

• Like 1

I always thought it was the riders who got them made, hence when they use different suppliers we get different shades of colours.

• Like 1

I always thought it was the riders who got them made, hence when they use different suppliers we get different shades of colours.

Hansens was a lime green to be fair, must of ran in the washing machine!

I wonder what the stadium owners are doing regarding the track over winter. Is anything planned because as we know it does need some tlc.

• Like 1

I wonder what the stadium owners are doing regarding the track over winter. Is anything planned because as we know it does need some tlc.

They're more likely to be loosening screws than tightening them!

Still think Coventry would be suited to getting in a new rider on a 5.00 average and watch him develop over the year. If it doesnt work out, the club has an asset and you replace them with Robson doubling up !!!

Riders often order them from their own suppliers and I think the clubs pay towards the costs but only a proportion usually and they become the property of the rider. With the FIM regulations however some colours dont look the same which is why Hansen's looked green last season while Jacob Thorssell at Wolves wore a shocking but bland shade of pink rather than orange.

• Like 1