British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Solid, dependable, exciting to watch and a top bloke! I'm pleased with the completed team.

Welcome back Robbo :t:

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 2

I've always liked Robbo. Good to watch and gives 100%. Having said that he does seem to be far too eager these days to try to get a flyer.

Edited by Aces51

Am really pleased to see Stuart back in the team, a very good signing in my opinion. I would much rather have a rider that can come from the back if need be and provide the entertainment we all love to see. Stuart is an out and out racer and loves riding for Coventry. Over the years he has become a true professional and a real team player. Cant wait until March!

• Like 1

What happened to Summers, so many were so sure? Errrm?

Welcome back robson. That's as strong a number 2 as you'll get this year. He knows the tracks and can stick in where it hurts.

An old school team but one that's sure to make the play offs.

Roll on March!

So we all know what this lot can do on the track. But whats the team spirit going to be like?! That was the reason Cov were the greatest team in EL history last year according to at least 1 person!!!

G the bee the only thing in your post is the words Common sense,this is Speedway make the rules up as they like!

Edited by abbo
  • Like 1

James Sarjeant won the NZ title today.... Former Bee and GP Superstar Jason Bunyan missed out on a record 10th title with a mechanical failure in semi final just as he'd gone round Sarjeant

• Like 1

James Sarjeant won the NZ title today.... Former Bee and GP Superstar Jason Bunyan missed out on a record 10th title with a mechanical failure in semi final just as he'd gone round Sarjeant

Well done James!

When you look at past winners (Moore,Mauger,Briggs) you realise how far back our sport has gone in some country's including the UK

Well done James!

He will only get better - I think he will make great progress this year.

• Like 2

He will only get better - I think he will make great progress this year.

The 2 recent meetings I've seen of him over here he's shown a lot more track craft than the couple of meetings I saw at Brandon last year.

Him and Jason are a step above, but young Hayden Sims was unlucky to lose out to James on the last lap (who had to fight back from 3rd after a poor start).

I like robbo just would like to see something different for a change

• Like 1