British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Put a gun to my head i would go with the robins !!

Me too. Swindon have always worried me as they seem to be our 'bogey' team and now with Ward they worry me even more. :lol: You obviously haven't noticed thecoombdog that one of our reserves is hardly scoring any points lately. I wouldn't be surprised if the Robins won both matches at Coventry.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

Cmon coomy miles better than swindon ?? Yes the bees have a big edge at reserve but your heat leaders make up for that . Second strings more or less equal i would say !! If the two teams met over 2 legs with full strength line ups it would be hard to call at present !! Put a gun to my head i would go with the robins !!

Yeah I honestly believe you are. If Wright has one of his better nights then we are in with a chance. But that's not guaranteed where as Garrity is a cert to bang in big scores. Obviously the form of Serjeant is a worry but sure he will come good again. Let's see how the 3 league meetings go and then I might change my views!

Harsh yes, but Michelson for Robbo would give the Bees a very potent top 5 + the obvious power of Garrity, MM is doing well in Sweden this year, no brainer if funds allow.

• Like 2

Listening to Robbo last night, I wonder if he's had enough of risking his long-term health by continuing to ride - he particularly made mention of Ricky Ashworth

• Like 1

The way he was talking last night on the mic sounded like he isn't rushing to come back, makes Horton's decision a bit easier now to get someone in

• Like 1

Me too. Swindon have always worried me as they seem to be our 'bogey' team and now with Ward they worry me even more. :lol: You obviously haven't noticed thecoombdog that one of our reserves is hardly scoring any points lately. I wouldn't be surprised if the Robins won both matches at Coventry.

Like this post as we could do with another 8 points away and 3 at home :D

• Like 1

Like this post as we could do with another 8 points away and 3 at home :D

I feel the same to be honest, I said exactly the same to himself last night...

I don't think we are any where near strong enough to win the play offs either...

• Like 1

I think this 1-7 can win the league. It does require a few riders to pick things up a bit but I'm not as doom and gloom as some. What wuld be nice is replacing the now injured Robbo with someone who can score 7 or 8 a meeting (a 6 point rider should be capable of 7 or 8 as a second string) then it takes a lot of pressure off Sarj whos struggling for a start - as it is, I'm sure he'll come good.

I think this 1-7 can win the league. It does require a few riders to pick things up a bit but I'm not as doom and gloom as some. What wuld be nice is replacing the now injured Robbo with someone who can score 7 or 8 a meeting (a 6 point rider should be capable of 7 or 8 as a second string) then it takes a lot of pressure off Sarj whos struggling for a start - as it is, I'm sure he'll come good.

Who's available that fits and DON'T say Klindt! :nono:

Would Josh Grajczonek fit or is average too high?

Bv might have something to say about that :D

Bjarne Pedersen, Mikkel Michelson, MJJ, Cam Woodward if fit, Hougaard, Seb Ulamek and Krzysztof Buczkowski.

The other option is to see if one of Wolves, Lakeside or Leicester will let us have Lindgren, Wells, Swiderski, Walasek, Nilsson, Kennet, Lawson or Bech....

Edited by SCB

6.61 to play with so Nicolai would :P

Also Pedersen 6.55

Buczkowski 6.48

Michelsen 5.67

Howarth 5.76

Korneliusen 5.95

Bv might have something to say about that :D

Bjarne Pedersen, Mikkel Michelson, MJJ, Cam Woodward if fit, Hougaard, Seb Ulamek and Krzysztof Buczkowski.

The other option is to see if one of Wolves, Lakeside or Leicester will let us have Lindgren, Wells, Swiderski, Walasek, Nilsson, Kennet, Lawson or Bech....

6.61 to play with so Nicolai would :P

Also Pedersen 6.55

Buczkowski 6.48

Michelsen 5.67

Howarth 5.76

Korneliusen 5.95

Jesus, that's a mixed bag....

What's pawlicki?

Too expensive!

Jesus, that's a mixed bag....

Too expensive!

Only need him for six to eight meetings