British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

I did tell you!! Kyle Howarth.

And Mick trying to get the play-offs put back at the EL pre-AGM tomorrow.

Not just Mick but the other promoters as well esp Belle Vue as they had so many rain offs

Why the hell does Mick want the play-offs delayed? Does he think we're somehow going to finish top? Just get on with them FFS.

If Kyle can start where he left off he wont be too bad. hope he`s learnt his lesson....Good luck to Kyle..

• Like 1

Why the hell does Mick want the play-offs delayed? Does he think we're somehow going to finish top? Just get on with them FFS.

To ease our fixture congestion which is forcing us to race at home three times in five days.

• Like 1

Well I take it all back what I said, well done promotion nice to have some positive news.

Great news, pleased that i's looking over into next season too!

Welcome back Kyle :t:

• Like 1

To ease our fixture congestion which is forcing us to race at home three times in five days.

neil, i think we all agree, it does rather depend on what Poole have to say of course, they appear to have the casting vote in most things!

Why not just run the Leicester meeting after the play-offs? It's not like it matters now. We're not going to finish top.

I take it he`s not planning on re joining Rosco next year.

• Like 2

Why not just run the Leicester meeting after the play-offs? It's not like it matters now. We're not going to finish top.

It's not just Horton. Other managers want it putting back as well with so many rain offs

It's not just Horton. Other managers want it putting back as well with so many rain offs

So once again, idiot the fans who have booked time off for the play-offs. This is one of the things that annoys fans changing fixture on a whim. If you can't get your 14 home fixtures in in the 26 week season then tough rubbish!

being positive , howarth could score well, but going to need hans on form , king & garrity fit to stand a chance in playoffs , imo

• Like 4

extending the play offs is risking turning them into a farce regards wet weather as years gone by

why dont clubs get all fixtures in april to july then leave august for playoffs