British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Not perhaps an exciting team, but at least they might all turn up every week, which counts for a lot in my book. With Coventrys future in doubt no good spending money on highfliers. Be interesting to see who the other teams come up with.

Be interesting to see who the other teams come up with.

Rosco to pull Emil out of the bag(not a rumour by the way) :D

Solid but very dull. The young and entertaining team has been turned on its head.

Edited by Bees_Man

But 4 of the 6 named rode for us last year. I don't see it as dull especially when we have Harris and Garrity in the side. We even seen Sarjeant starting to pass from the back occasionally. It's all about points at the end of the day.

Our reserves are the most exciting part of this Coventry line up, the top 3 riders are all past their best, 6th place at best in 2015 in my opinion, this is a team on a budget, really cannot see why some are pleased, the seventh rider is going to have to be something special.

• Like 1

Our reserves are the most exciting part of this Coventry line up, the top 3 riders are all past their best, 6th place at best in 2015 in my opinion, this is a team on a budget, really cannot see why some are pleased, the seventh rider is going to have to be something special.

Probably because we will be one of very few sides with 3 genuine heat leaders. Plus we will have Woodward who was at certain points a heat leader last season. Add in Summers on a 4.8 average who will put a point on that and our reserve pairing which is arguably the best I'd say we would have a great chance to be in the top 4. Some sides will have to pull something out of the bag signings wise to challenge. There just isn't the riders to get to the 34 points limit.

• Like 2

MFE, on 04 Dec 2014 - 5:41 PM, said:

Who would you have signed for the 2015 season then ?

wait until you see what a few other teams will be left with then predict 6th with a straight face :D

Bee 26, on 04 Dec 2014 - 10:19 PM, said:

How about Gino Manzares, what average would he be on?

Wont he be affected by the visa restrictions?

Reckon its just PL for him sadly.

I'd go with Robbo. Everytime he guessed he looked and scored well.

I think someone has said Robbo's average is too high?

I think someone has said Robbo's average is too high?

Im sure its lower than Summers average.

Out of the two I would go for Robbo, good around Brandon and would score more away than Summers

Out of the two I would go for Robbo, good around Brandon and would score more away than Summers

Tough call but I agree.