British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TividaleHeathen

Heathens 2015

New riders who qualify for the NL by patriality 5, UK passport holders 3.

I thought they'd got rid of 'partiality' and you had to be British full stop?

so, if i am a fifth generation aussie who had a great aunt who used to own a staffordshire bull terrier & liked watching eastenders, what average do i get ? :rofl::rofl:

You're ineligible to ride you need to have British ancestery through parent or grand parent, good try though :)

aHH Damn, i could fit in any where & i know the lingo,( Hoe biss jockey lad.)

just wanted to get heathens back to the top of the page.

Attention seeking

No need Pete, the on Track results and off Track antics will No doubt do that soon enough.

• Like 1

No need Pete, the on Track results and off Track antics will No doubt do that soon enough.

Good or bad?

just having a little fun to amuse myself while waiting for the season to start.

OK, not relevant to 2015 but I have seen the Heathens of the 60's post.

Well done :t:

It was nice to see the new look Heathens sliding yesterday. Few bumps and bruises picked up but hopefully nothing too lasting for man or machine.

Clegg went well throughout and likewise Williamson who was taking to the PB shale for the first time. Taking that in to consideration it was very good to see him looking very comfortable and riding the track with good pace. Greaves looked fine but for slipping off a couple of times. Lower down the order one would expect to see a slower pace and a few wobbles here and there. Harris is a rider I've seen a number of times now and always impresses me with his neat and tidy style. Hopefully this season his gating and overall pace will improve steadily too. I found it quite tricky to judge Mogridge. I didn't see anything to concern me in the slightest but he didn't do anything to stand out either. I'm hoping for a safe and steady season from him with the points just ticking over nicely in the middle order - not too many heroics with points slipping through his fingers. What we have we hold will be a decent mantra for him, though no doubt a racers instinct will kick in. For the most part I'd report similar not too this and not too that for Neale but an impromptu 'race' between he, Clegg and Greaves caught my attention. Greaves let them jump away from the start but Neale showed good pace behind Clegg and actually had to back out of it when he almost ran in to the back of Clegg. Govier had the most wobbles on track but kept it all together and certainly seemed to settle down the more laps he got under his belt. I'm pleased we've got him on board to cover as required. He should do a steady job.

It's difficult to call anything from practice sessions but it was notable that there didn't seem to be anybody suffering an obvious nightmare with machine gremlins - a major plus point.

• Like 1

I wonder if they have discussions with Sandwell council as well? ..or.....Bromsgrove.

I had always thought that discussions had taken place with Dudley MBC over the last 2 years, it now appears that i seemed to have misunderstood. I doubt their has been any discussions with Sandwell and even less so with Bromsgrove. I will say again if we have to wait for ANY Council to phone up and say here you are here is a piece of land, then it aint going to happen.