British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
canalman

Coventry Track

I was just about to post I thought your name was Terry. I agree tracks can't always be perfect but I'd take you back asap.

thanks for that. as far as ive been told and seen steve and pratty have been doing the track.

thanks for that. as far as ive been told and seen steve and pratty have been doing the track.

Hi Terry how are you mate are you still involved anywhere or have you hung up your rake and keys :lol::lol:

Hi Terry how are you mate are you still involved anywhere or have you hung up your rake and keys :lol::lol:

hi mick im fine thanks just so glad to be out of speedway after 30 yrs and enjoying life again

• Like 1

hi mick im fine thanks just so glad to be out of speedway after 30 yrs and enjoying life again

Great to hear Terry I don,t think anyone (apart from other trackmen) realise just how much it takes over your life .I have been helping out with the Stox since may and a couple of speedway meetings but only on raceday as I am back driving trucks for a living its good to know at the end of your shift you get to go home in a normal week .