British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gonk75

Looking For A Bit Of Your Knowledge ( Sim 50)

Hi all I am looking for information on a old type of children's learning speedway/grass bike .Its a long story but years ago me and my brother got one off my dad when I was about 5 but 35 years on I managed to purchase one (get in lol ! ) and yeah back to the story I am going to restore it and keep it as a shrine to our young life together and hopefully pass it on to my kids and i want to try and get a bit of the bikes history i have seen a page reuniting old bikes called "round in circles" which is worth a look and informative , so any information any one has would be very much appreciated the bike is a SIM 50 (speedway in miniature ) not that i knew that at the time of tear ar*ing around on it aged 5 and 6 thanks for looking

Hi I also had one of these bikes for my son I believe they were produced by former rider John Louis you could try contacting him for some more info via Ipswich Speedway

Good Luck

cheers might be worth a try i remember seeing a photo of him next to one so yeah i will try and contact him thanks again