British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Leicester

Tenbears, people only have to watch Rory when guesting (unfortunately like on Friday lol) to see he goes out to win each meeting. Belle Vue are a bigger threat to Kings Lynn than Leicester so why would he want to go out and test things.

Think last night was just one of those nights.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Can I just say, Rory goes out to race every race to the best of his ability. He is like everyone else who has a family and a mortgage. He did not go out to try and lose for himself or Team he represents. He is there to do a job which is why he tries so hard and gets so many guest bookings, because he puts in an effort and he gives to British Speedway. If he purposely lost races for the hell of it or trying different set ups, during competition, he wouldn't continue to get bookings would he?. He's done his testing! He just had a rubbishter of a night, plain and simple and no excuses by himself. Just had one of them nights, so please stop suggesting otherwise or making something that isn't there speculating about nothing or to suggest conspiracies what or why he was poor. Just one of them. Next match is another day. Hope you didn't write off your team after the Aces performance at Leicester because that's how stupid the commentsare. Writing off a rider or Team after a bad one. Rory has more respect with Clubs than to pull crap like that.

Not sure where you are coming from but is anybody suggesting that he lost races on purpose or wasn't trying?

It was one of those nights, which all riders have from time to time. His record when guesting speaks for itself. As I said, I am expecting to see a much better performance on his next visit, not because he wasn't doing his best last night but because he is a better rider than that.

• Like 1

[quote name="Phil The Ace"

ZAGAR - worth entrance money alone. His heat 12 and 23 races were just sublime. When he's in moon there is not better rider to watch round Kirky Lane.

I left after ht 15 but I may stay for Ht 23 next week if he's racing in the moon. 😀

Edited by neil bv
  • Like 2

I left after ht 15 but I may stay for Ht 23 next week if he's racing in the moon. 😀

Hahaha. To many shandy's last night

Heat 11 is over on the speedwaygb.co website as clip of the week.

We'll worth a watch

• Like 2

Heat 11 is over on the speedwaygb.co website as clip of the week.

We'll worth a watch

It must presently be one of the best tracks in the country for racing, I do hope the new track lives up to the present Kirky lane.

• Like 1