British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Coventry Mon 20th April

Imagine this to be very close as Belle Vue look much stronger at home this year than last.

We all know how unpredictable speedway can be though.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Coventry have put together a team that look strong away from home again. That said, I think this is one of the strongest looking Belle Vue 1-7 esp at Kirby Lane, I have seen over the last few years.

I think Coventry will push them close and take a point.

Garrity will play a huge part in this fixture as last year he scored a full Max in one meeting and was on a paid Max in the other until he fell.

However Belle Vue are a lot stronger in 2nd string positions this year. We will also need Garrity to stay on his bike.

Robson is hoping to be back for this meeting otherwise Coventry will use a guest.

This has the making of a exciting close meeting.

Think this will be too close to call. No room for Bike problems or falls

Agree. Could be wrong but with Lakeside's away form, I would imagine that meeting will be more predictable than this one.

Sorry confused. Not sure what the reference to Garrity and heat 15 for the Colts was about. He has returned since then. Got a full Max at Belle Vue last year with Coventry. It's the programme rides we need him to do well in.

Garrity is only riding one league this year which I think will make it harder for him as less money or track time.

However on paper I think Coventry look stronger at reserve. We are going to need top 5 firing, just as Belle Vue are going to need a good week again from stead and Cook.

Imagine this to be very close as Belle Vue look much stronger at home this year than last.

We all know how unpredictable speedway can be though.

Zagar and Harris both looked super fast tonight in the GP

What do you reckon will happen?

• Like 2

What do you reckon will happen?

Glad you like my posts babe.

To be honest as you will noticed I haven't made any score prediction. If I had to then I think Bees might get a point.

How about you?

I hope Simon Stead is okay after his crash as well.

Edited by mdmc82

To be honest as you will noticed I haven't made any score prediction. If I had to then I think Bees might get a point.

How about you?

To be honest as you will noticed, I haven't made any score prediction. If I had to then I think Bees might get a point.

How about you?

To be honest as you will noticed, I haven't made any score prediction. If I had to then I think Bees might get a point.

How about you?

Babe?

I don't make predictions? I don't tend to repeat the same old crap and stalk riders on twitter either.

How about you?

When are you back in school?

Ask teacher to help you with your grammar, spelling and when to use capital letters :t:

• Like 1

Babe?

I don't make predictions? I don't tend to repeat the same old crap and stalk riders on twitter either.

How about you?

When are you back in school?

Ask teacher to help you with your grammar, spelling and when to use capital letters :t:

Wow what is your problem? If you don't like my posts then ignore them (there is a button where you can do so)

Sad that you always feel the need to be so abusive but luckily I don't take it to heart.

It's not very fair on the other posters though who want to post about the meeting on here so maybe that's what we should stick to 👍

Edited by mdmc82

Wow what is your problem? If you don't like my posts then ignore them (there is a button where you can do so)

Sad that you always feel the need to be so abusive but luckily I don't take it to heart.

Abusive, or truth?

Abusive, or truth?

As I have said just block my posts if you don't like reading them. I now have you on block also as find it very childish.

You are welcome to your opinions as that's what the site is for. However I am going to continue to post.

That is the last I am going to say on the matter as I'm sure the last thing other fans of the two teams want is a topic of this.

I dont come on the forum to argue, bit old it the tooth for that. The fact you always look through all my posts on different topics, finding ones to attack shows who needs to do the growing up.

Edited by mdmc82

As I have said just block my posts if you don't like reading them. You are welcome to your opinions as that's what the site is for. However I am going to continue to post.

That is the last I am going to say on the matter as I'm sure the last thing other fans of the two teams want is a topic of this.

I dont come on the forum to argue, bit old it the tooth for that.

:D

Too old in the tooth? :D

I doubt for one minute you'll be leaving the forum. After all, you've been banned from all the facebook groups. Where else would you post?

Remind me, when did you graduate with that teaching degree? Where did you study?

Oh that's right, you don't have one. Porky pies catch up with you!

:rofl:

• Like 1

Just heard about Simon Stead. Really hope he's okay. I was really looking forward to seeing him on Monday. 😞😞

Fingers crossed he has a speedy recovery. One of the nicest guys in speedway

• Like 1

Just heard about Simon Stead. Really hope he's okay. I was really looking forward to seeing him on Monday.

Another team Schlein can guest for now!

• Like 1

Another team Schlein can guest for now!

7 day rule. Guested at our place last week

Only really north or josh g can guest. Don't forget the guest as to ride at 5 son personally I'd go with R/R and give

Nicholls

Cook

Fricke

Worrall

A ride