British Speedway Forum
lino wolf

Wolves Vs Bees 27/04/15

I don't get the criticism of Joonas. If he can score 8 away from home consistently he has done more than his job. Harris didn't have a great night but that's probably his 1st sub par score for us this season. It's a point to the tally, roll on tonight.

I'm a bit confused by it as well as I personally thought Joonas should have been in heat 15. His score would have also been more if Jason had got up when Joonas was leading in the heat.

I think he has been one of the most consistent riders in our team so far this season.

I'm so glad we made that early team change.

Edited by Two minutes notice

I think you have to be very careful taking anything from a Bees/Pirates meeting as they often throw up some weird and wonderful results. Then we got a result at Leicester and BV. Leicester are a bit hit and miss and BV, I think we just hit them on a good/bad (depending on who you are) day. Zagar had a stinker and when your number 1 is that bad, it's always going to be difficult.

I think we have a good team, I think we should be in the play-offs but we are not invincible, I don't even think we're as good as we were in 2007 and we probably lost about 6 or 7 meetings at season. If Garrity can find some consistency, Joonas can score comfortable points when he's a heat leader from Friday (as so far he's not scored many points beating the top guys) then I'll be happy we're set fair for the play-offs and can be Champions. For now I'm just happy we're in a good place, have points on the board, we have everyone chasing us and things seem to generally be going well.

You are an insider looking in.

It's clear to most neutrals that Poole and cov look stronger than the rest this season. I perhaps over used the invincible word. However any team that stops the Bees not taking away any points will have done well indeed.