British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Oh Well Theres Always Next Season!

Ever thought of reading properly and understanding the written word.

it looked obvious to me that only four teams were ever going to challenge for the title this season and so far those four are still looking the most likely to be in the play offs

Poole - Coventry - Kings Lynn and Belle Vue were the four teams I tipped before the season and only the bad travels of the Aces has made me still think it will be those four in the end.

Wolves have a decent start in the table but apart from one away match against a poor Lakeside team, they have shown little away and with a defeat at home the top three look like clearing off into the distance and only ruthless changes to Wolves, Lakeside, Leicester and Swindon would in my opinion make them contenders to catch Belle Vue.

Agree with a lot of your post, however who would you change in the Swindon team as I personally think on paper they look really strong.

Ever thought of reading properly and understanding the written word.

it looked obvious to me that only four teams were ever going to challenge for the title this season and so far those four are still looking the most likely to be in the play offs

Poole - Coventry - Kings Lynn and Belle Vue were the four teams I tipped before the season and only the bad travels of the Aces has made me still think it will be those four in the end.

Wolves have a decent start in the table but apart from one away match against a poor Lakeside team, they have shown little away and with a defeat at home the top three look like clearing off into the distance and only ruthless changes to Wolves, Lakeside, Leicester and Swindon would in my opinion make them contenders to catch Belle Vue.

Sense of humour bypass? :wink:

Agree with a lot of your post, however who would you change in the Swindon team as I personally think on paper they look really strong.

The Swindon team is very much like the Wolves team as they have five very good riders that the fans like and dropping anyone from either team would be harsh ...... but as much as they are liked you have to say they are not title winning teams are they.

As for Swindon, it depends what the situation is with Kildemand as Meidzinski has returned from injury but Killer still continues to be in the Swindon line up even though he was signed as a temporary cover. So if he was looking at leaving soon, that would be the obvious change with Darcy Ward having to be the main target in a few weeks.

So what is the situation with Kildemand as he is advertised in the Wolves programme last night as being in the Swindon team next week at Monmore ..... how long is he in for and has Meidzinski given up on Britain ?

The Swindon team is very much like the Wolves team as they have five very good riders that the fans like and dropping anyone from either team would be harsh ...... but as much as they are liked you have to say they are not title winning teams are they.

As for Swindon, it depends what the situation is with Kildemand as Meidzinski has returned from injury but Killer still continues to be in the Swindon line up even though he was signed as a temporary cover. So if he was looking at leaving soon, that would be the obvious change with Darcy Ward having to be the main target in a few weeks.

So what is the situation with Kildemand as he is advertised in the Wolves programme last night as being in the Swindon team next week at Monmore ..... how long is he in for and has Meidzinski given up on Britain ?

Adrian is back 18th June

Adrian is back 18th June

We will need a check on the 19th

You have to fear whether lakeside will see this year out. It is turning into an omini-shambles of a team. Club has lost direction, I think. Is there a will to survive? They may need to do an Eastbourne and rediscover what speedway is all about.

We will need a check on the 19th

You have to fear whether lakeside will see this year out. It is turning into an omini-shambles of a team. Club has lost direction, I think. Is there a will to survive? They may need to do an Eastbourne and rediscover what speedway is all about.

The national league could be very crowded in a few years time :lol:

• Like 2

Adrian is back 18th June

Adrian due to be back 18th June !!

Glasgow would be a good call seeing the new promoters allegedly have a few quid

I think Glasgow were said to be interested in moving up on the meeting sky showed.

Adrian due to be back 18th June !!

Yes mentioned in a interview with Rosco. Kildemand always Did say he didn't want to race after June as lots of other meetings coming up so he won't be there. Rosco said he speaks to Adrian a lot and he's keen to come back 👍🏻