British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blueherb777

Kent Kings V Coventry Storm Koc 11/05

What about the dean-machine on a 5point average cb252 may have just ruined the kings chances with that :)

Certainly would and would give him track time before we go there!

I was standing near the second bend and the crowd looked very sparse in the main stand,which was a shame on a lovely evening.

Are you serious?

These grossly inaccurate comments about crowd levels are getting extremely irksome now...

What about the dean-machine on a 5point average cb252 may have just ruined the kings chances with that :)

Greenwood's not the Storm's number one so a 'guest' is in fact not an option

• Like 1

Are you serious?

These grossly inaccurate comments about crowd levels are getting extremely irksome now...

And so are your replies which give no figures !

I am saying what I see,so please tell all what the crowd was ?

What crowds are the Promotion happy with ?

My first visit to Kent this year, and have to agree with AJ is King, the crowd looked considerably down from last year

The track was also disappointing, with a blue groove appearing almost immediately & the only overtake was Knuckey on Verge in Ht.1. Maybe I was unlucky on this occasion. Pity, as the stadium & viewing is fantastic

My first visit to Kent this year, and have to agree with AJ is King, the crowd looked considerably down from last year

The track was also disappointing, with a blue groove appearing almost immediately & the only overtake was Knuckey on Verge in Ht.1. Maybe I was unlucky on this occasion. Pity, as the stadium & viewing is fantastic

Falcon you are correct with your views.

The crowd looked well down (but a certain person keeps saying otherwise but never gives any figures).

Also correct about the track that a blue groove appears very quick and with the track being so slick is hard to pass on.

• Like 1