British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfsbane

Wolves V King's Lynn Monday 18th May

I find it funny Wolves and Swindon fans (only really one of each) arguing over who is best/worse. Neither of you will be top 4 come September so it's pretty irrelevant.

I feel another little bet coming on SCB!!! Once the number 1 position is sorted I will bet you another £50 that we make it. If AM is back then we have no chance but I can't see this happening. So once we know what's happening at the top of the team we can review the bet and if you are up for it then it's on. I trust you to pay up like last year!

Who do you see as being the top 4 SCB?

Cov, Poole, Lynn and I'm still backing BV despite their managements anti-midas touch!

I feel another little bet coming on SCB!!! Once the number 1 position is sorted I will bet you another £50 that we make it. If AM is back then we have no chance but I can't see this happening. So once we know what's happening at the top of the team we can review the bet and if you are up for it then it's on. I trust you to pay up like last year!

Deal. What I will say is if BV fail I think Swindon are the team to take their place provided you sort out a number 1. Right now though, that is the issue I see for Swindon, they could be struggling for a number 1.

Cov, Poole, Lynn and I'm still backing BV despite their managements anti-midas touch!

Deal. What I will say is if BV fail I think Swindon are the team to take their place provided you sort out a number 1. Right now though, that is the issue I see for Swindon, they could be struggling for a number 1.

I agree with your top 3 but I don't rate Belle Vue as much as other people do so I think we could pip them if we get the number 1 right. I was pessimistic pre season as wasn't sure about 4 of our top 5 but Morris has been absolute class home and away and this means Howarth and Zengi will prob remain as 2nd strings which does make us strong there. Been v impressed with Howarth. The lad loves to race! Never knows when he is beat. But as we said all that means nothing if we don't have a decent number 1!

Wet conditions didn't help and the guests did as well as the riders they were replacing but Wolves all round built team were left yet again trying to find heat winners.

Five out of fifteen and it is going to be a struggle to win matches but the other difference was Steve Worrall who helped them get ahead.

Wet conditions didn't help and the guests did as well as the riders they were replacing but Wolves all round built team were left yet again trying to find heat winners.

Five out of fifteen and it is going to be a struggle to win matches but the other difference was Steve Worrall who helped them get ahead.

At home hasn't been a problem before Monday.