British Speedway Forum
sussex bulldog

Eastbourne Eagles V Heathens 24/05/2015 3.30 Pm

Very good :approve:

Thank you :P

Certainly was an entertaining meeting with a good crowd. There are no excuses for them not coming back next week.

I was a bit worried when we had such unavoidable misfortune in heats 1,3,& 7 which cost us 6 points but the lads kept on doing what they do best and came through with flying colours. Really looking forward to the next time we meet as we probably will do in the cups.

Only downside for me is that our gating still looks suspect. No problem at home as they keep coming from the back which makes it exciting but reading updates it is our Achilles Heel away. This also applies to BWD, we have seen him go by Morley, Branford,Clegg and maybe Ellis next Sunday but picking them off head to head is one thing, meeting two or three in each race is another and he will not do well in the NL riders championship unless he sharpens up his gating.

I agree about the gating. Only David and Kelsey seem sharp from the gate. If we do turn it around, we will be unbeatable

Early days yet and of course he is still at NL level, but Bradley Wilson-Dean looks set to be the best rider to come from New Zealand in a long while.

Certainly was an entertaining meeting with a good crowd. There are no excuses for them not coming back next week.

I was a bit worried when we had such unavoidable misfortune in heats 1,3,& 7 which cost us 6 points but the lads kept on doing what they do best and came through with flying colours. Really looking forward to the next time we meet as we probably will do in the cups.

Only downside for me is that our gating still looks suspect. No problem at home as they keep coming from the back which makes it exciting but reading updates it is our Achilles Heel away. This also applies to BWD, we have seen him go by Morley, Branford,Clegg and maybe Ellis next Sunday but picking them off head to head is one thing, meeting two or three in each race is another and he will not do well in the NL riders championship unless he sharpens up his gating.

certainly gating more often would make life easier for all concerned but if they can then pass so many riders around Arlington as has happened, it should be much easier around other tracks (in theory). Arlington a passing track , who'd have believed it. :party:

certainly gating more often would make life easier for all concerned but if they can then pass so many riders around Arlington as has happened, it should be much easier around other tracks (in theory). Arlington a passing track , who'd have believed it. :party:

And Cradley boys passed Eagles.

Yes, Arlington a track where there is loads of passing. Happy days.

Think mattie bates needs a new engine :P

can we all string along and put a donation together for mattie for an engine then? if everyone puts in a pound around the stadium its better than nothing?

can we all string along and put a donation together for mattie for an engine then? if everyone puts in a pound around the stadium its better than nothing?

Could try it I mean Warwick find from around the stadium got £760 I believe. But Martin may be fixing it this week...