British Speedway Forum
SCB

Gerhard Engine

Hans Andersen has now had his say on Phil Rising and his story 😂

@Hansi_Andersen: @BomberHarris37 what's up with the JRM (Jawa) you used the other day then 😝🙈

#S.H.I.Tstirring

#ThrowingMoreFalseRumoursAround #Banter

Edited by mdmc82

SAID it would be surprising if he was given another chance to try GTRs and stand by that but that is nothing more than an opinion and a decision that can only be taken by Gerhard and Suter. Nothing to do with me.

Chris says that there was no discussions about being paid to use a GTR at Cardiff- which he would have been quite entitled to do - and if that is the case then I will apologise to him if he believes he was being slighted.

But nothing wrong with any rider asking for money to use a particular product and for the manufacturer to turn them down or vice versa. It's not a crime.

SAID it would be surprising if he was given another chance to try GTRs and stand by that but that is nothing more than an opinion and a decision that can only be taken by Gerhard and Suter. Nothing to do with me.

Chris says that there was no discussions about being paid to use a GTR at Cardiff- which he would have been quite entitled to do - and if that is the case then I will apologise to him if he believes he was being slighted.

But nothing wrong with any rider asking for money to use a particular product and for the manufacturer to turn them down or vice versa. It's not a crime.

You said he let them down, and asked for cash to ride it at Cardiff and that you had evidence. If that's not the case then just apologise for saying you have evidence when you don't. Chris clearly feels slighted - he put out a statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by JC!
  • Like 3

Sounds like somebody is back tracking and trying to dig themselves out of a hole. You made out as if you knew for a fact that Chris had asked for money (and had evidence) yet now you dont seem so sure and it sounds by paragraph 2 that you speculated. Sounds like you are making most of it up as you go along.

Seems like a case of assumptions rather than facts, you weren't expecting Harris to defend himself.

Think you owe him an apology for you childish false allegations

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 3

I'm sorry.

Why are we denying that something was a crime, now.

No one ever said it was.

That is like a politician choosing to answer a question that was never asked.

One person, not a party to the discussion, said a (legitimate) inducement had been offered, and rejected.

One other person, the party in question, has said that this did not take place.

Saying anything else about it is just daft.

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 3

No there isn't but there is something wrong with saying this if it isn't true and then saying you have evidence. Why are you apologising if you have evidence?

Clearly, no other SGP riders were going to change engines at the drop of a hat on the eve of the sport's biggest meeting of the season and Harris was only prepared to change his mind in exchange for a pretty substantial inducement, which GTR were not prepared to pay.

This is really shocking on a public forum against a British GP rider Edited by SC1
  • Like 1

I could hear a phone call that marcel had with somebody else and he spoke german. He was talking about that Janowski wanted to test the enginge next week. that was in vojens.

• Like 1

No there isn't but there is something wrong with saying this if it isn't true and then saying you have evidence. Why are you apologising if you have evidence?

This is really shocking on a public forum against a British GP rider

I agree and he should be careful making serious accusations.

Phil said he had evidence that Chris demanded money or else he wouldn't ride in.

However once caught out he mentions that if wrong he would apologies to Harris. What happened to the evidence?

• Like 1

HAVE already said that if no discussion took place I will apologise to Chris.

`Backtracking has turned into moonwalking now! You have the evidence of the discussion Phil, you said so above.... :rofl:

Edited by JC!
  • Like 1

HAVE already said that if no discussion took place I will apologise to Chris.

But when asked earlier you said YOU HAD EVIDENCE that the conversation took place. Was that a lie then??

Don't you think it would have been best to check if the conversation took place before reporting it as fact and making accusations against a rider?

But when asked earlier you said YOU HAD EVIDENCE that the conversation took place. Was that a lie then??

Don't you think it would have been best to check if the conversation took place before reporting it as fact and making accusations against a rider?

YOU are assuming that I didn't. But, as previously stated, IF it did not then I will apologise.

And at no time have I 'accused' Chris of any wrong doing as some comments here seem to suggest.

Hypothetically, an engine manufacturer turns up at a GP with an engine that he would like a rider to use. The rider declines. The manufacturer asks whether he would do so for a fee. The rider again declines but says he would consider it for an increased offer. Neither party can agree and both walk away. Neither the rider nor the manufacturer have done anything wrong and move on.

Yesterday, I was reminded of just how slippery-and--slidy that ex PM Blair was.

As he appeared on TV to ooze his own brand of snake-oil salesmanship and argue that black, was indeed white.

In this thread I am getting some bizarre form of BSF deja vu.

Wonder why ?

YOU are assuming that I didn't. But, as previously stated, IF it did not then I will apologise.

And at no time have I 'accused' Chris of any wrong doing as some comments here seem to suggest.

Hypothetically, an engine manufacturer turns up at a GP with an engine that he would like a rider to use. The rider declines. The manufacturer asks whether he would do so for a fee. The rider again declines but says he would consider it for an increased offer. Neither party can agree and both walk away. Neither the rider nor the manufacturer have done anything wrong and move on.

Oh dear, maybe it's time to cut your losses. The manufacturer is good with Chris, Chris is good with the manufacturer and yet you persist. Apologise and put it down to experience - you clearly have no evidence as you stated you had above. That is the only point people are making yet its the only one you won't address. Edited by JC!

We are still waiting for this evidence you said you have? One minute you had solid evidence of your accusations that Harris demanded more money & the next even you don't seem convinced that any conversation took place.

As for your hypothetical post, whats the point of it when you have named the rider you are making serious allegations against.

If you lied about the evidence you stated you had then maybe instead of trying to trash the name of a loyal rider of British speedway, you should apologies and think about it before you make slanderous comments again and claim them as truth.