British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Wolverhampton Wolves, Sat 30th May 2015

Lucky for Wolves Garrity guested as would have been embarrassing otherwise.

As if replacing your no 1 with the aforementioned FTR isn't embarrassing enough? :wink:

• Like 3

Lucky for Wolves Garrity guested as would have been embarrassing otherwise.

Just one heat winner from the main team (Wells) tells it's own story.

Just when you think PK is having a superb season as well.

And just when you think the likes of Holder have past there sell by date, along comes 2 point Lindgren. Angry doesn't even explain it right now.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 3

Just one heat winner from the main team (Wells) tells it's own story.

Just when you think PK is having a superb season as well.

And just when you think the likes of Holder have past there sell by date, along comes 2 point Lindgren. Angry doesn't even explain it right now.

come on Steve...it's only one big defeat. The fact it is against the bottom team is just a minor detail. Lindgren making Miedzinski look like the signing of the season.

So, now is not the time to lose the faith. Hang in there buddy. There will be plenty more of those big defeats for you to get even angrier about before the end of the season.

It was looking so good for 4th too.... :P

• Like 1

Don't think PK has let anyone down tonight taking 3 on the spin( winning one ) and snapping at Doyle's heels in at least one other race ,he would be along way down my list to complain about .Just don't know whats wrong with Freddie but needs to do something to put things right otherwise he will reflect what happened last season with Tai sadly .

Edited by FAST GATER

Please Help - number one speedway rider gone missing in the Leicester area - answers to the name of Fast Freddie Lindgren

How have you lost him? He's not going fast enough to have gone far yet!

Tbh almost all the number ones have struggled this season. Have to wonder if they have decided its not worth investing in top quality bikes for the el? Allied with the race format meaning the odd shocker is always possible. Is Doyle the only number one not to come under criticism this season?

Would add that I can't see how anyone could criticise Pk for his performance here.

Steve brum - just like last year, getting carried away by early season results. If you sign ward though I reckon you could make the play offs.

Agree that critisizing PK is harsh. The guy signed in a 6.2 average so did well tonight!

Freddie has been terrible at pretty much every away meeting this season.

Decided to go to this late on after the Lendava fiasco. Big mistake.

Wolves dreadful, Karlsson and Garrity apart.

Heat one excellent, the other 14 poor.

That was 17 quid that would have been better off staying in my pocket!

• Like 3

come on Steve...it's only one big defeat. The fact it is against the bottom team is just a minor detail. Lindgren making Miedzinski look like the signing of the season.

No doubt you will chomping at the bit when Miedzinski returns, and the Robins join Wolves in the bottom 4. ;-))

[quote name="waihekeaces1" post="2622158" timestamp="1433019858"

Steve brum - just like last year, getting carried away by early season results. If you sign ward though I reckon you could make the play offs.

I had plenty to be optimistic about, a side with potential all the way thru. But you win no matches when your number one scores abysmally - as the Aces, Pirates, Robins have already found out this season.

One success for Wolves, R/R. 8+1 from 4.

Decided to go to this late on after the Lendava fiasco. Big mistake.

Wolves dreadful, Karlsson and Garrity apart.

Heat one excellent, the other 14 poor.

That was 17 quid that would have been better off staying in my pocket!

That's simply not true,the first 2 thirds of the meeting was cracking the final third was not so good as the track got slicker.

Just read the comments from the texter on the speedway updates website.

It looked like too many Wolves riders were not up for the fight excepting Karlsson and Garrity who were good value......Wolves are definitely not a better team than Leicester....possibly equal but not better!

PK was on a Gehard GTR engine, looked up to the job, PK was the best Wolves rider on display tonight.... Good for him!

Edited by Shale Searcher

PK was on a Gehard GTR engine, looked up to the job, PK was the best Wolves rider on display tonight.... Good for him!

First works rider maybe Wolves should get Tatum out of retirement( cant bemuch worse than Freddie at the moment ) as well he has been test rider for the GTR I believe :D

Don't think PK has let anyone down tonight taking 3 on the spin( winning one ) and snapping at Doyle's heels in at least one other race ,he would be along way down my list to complain about .Just don't know whats wrong with Freddie but needs to do something to put things right otherwise he will reflect what happened last season with Tai sadly .

Did you notice PK was on a Gerhard engine tonight!