British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

5th V 4th - Wolves V Swindon - 1/6/2015

Just over 24 hours until tapes up and no thread.

It's a pivitol match regarding the final play-off place tomorrow.

Personally i can see a tight match with 4 points in it, hopefully in the way of the Robins.

It's Killers last match for us and would love him to go out with a bang (not an engine bang that is) :D

After watching Zielona Gora v Leszno earlier, if TM & GZ ride like they did then 4 points is on it's way back to Blunsdon.

Despite the fact Wolves have been in the top 4 nearly all season (!!!) we have to be winning at places like this when their top FTR is missing and isnt replaced like for like. I seem to remember Zengi having a couple of good meetings there in the past so if he scores alright I can see a 4 pointer for us. God help us if we can't take advantage of a weakened Wolves! Brum will be intolerable and Steve0 will have to leave the forum!

• Like 1

Looking at tonight's weather forecast Killer has already ridden his last meeting for us this year!

After watching Zielona Gora v Leszno earlier, if TM & GZ ride like they did then 4 points is on it's way back to Blunsdon.

If they both ride like they did this afternoon they'll be on the greyhound track :D Couldn't get more chalk and cheese!!

I'm expecting a small Wolves win tbh.

Swindon need to start improving away from home and this could be a good chance to get their first away win of the season as Wolves look weak at reserve with Wright in for Blackbird. Roynon would have maybe been a better option from those available.

I think this could be a narrow away win for Swindon

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Kildemand has been knocking up big scores this week and so far tonight in Poland has 3,3,3,

Would hope for a Robins win providing Troy is not ill, so if on it will be Speedway updates rather than a visit to the pub to see Cov - Poole. Can watch repeat on tues if any good.

God help us if we can't take advantage of a weakened Wolves! Brum will be intolerable and Steve0 will have to leave the forum!

There will never be a better time to get an away win with a terrible replacement for a key reserve and a returning from injury for our Pole (assuming he came thru his match in Poland today?).

For us it's a absolute must win to keep in touch of the top 4 because a defeat will as good as put pay to that happening and will need an abundance of away wins to make up.

We need all our top 5 winning races and sommat special from Fred and Ricky.

I'm fearful now I have seen our guest options but I have to hope it's a 48-42 type win. But hope we send the Robins packing with no points is the best outcome.

There will never be a better time to get an away win with a terrible replacement for a key reserve and a returning from injury for our Pole (assuming he came thru his match in Poland today?).

For us it's a absolute must win to keep in touch of the top 4 because a defeat will as good as put pay to that happening and will need an abundance of away wins to make up.

We need all our top 5 winning races and sommat special from Fred and Ricky.

I'm fearful now I have seen our guest options but I have to hope it's a 48-42 type win. But hope we send the Robins packing with no points is the best outcome.

Rain will win mate!

Rain will win mate!

With this line up surely its in the best interest of the British Speedway to cancel it anyway!

Wolves is always a tough place to go and win. Most of the Robins seem to be in decent form at the moment so things look good to get something from Monmore.

Always good racing at Wolves and with Kildemand and Morris in our side, tomorrow will be no different I am sure.

If the weather stays kind, I predict a two point Wolves win.

With this line up surely its in the best interest of the British Speedway to cancel it anyway!

I think we can say that about 75% of all the EL matches ridden this season!

Isn't there only one rider missing? Edited by mdmc82

Running scared Are you? :wink:

Isn't there only one rider missing?

And you're point? We have a match winning reserve replaced by a vastly inferior standard rider.

Running scared Are you? :wink:

It's up to your lot to come and win as you won't have a better chance. You are meant to be the better side ain't ya? :wink:

And you're point? We have a match winning reserve replaced by a vastly inferior standard rider.

:

I don't remember you having any complaints on our visit. Coventry had the same problem recently when we rode against Wolves. We were without Sarjeant,one of the strongest reserves in the league and yet had to use a rider much lower on the draft. Edited by mdmc82