British Speedway Forum
stevethelion

Coventry V Leicester 19/6/15

Zengota for bridger I will agree with you but oostergard for masters ? Hall for auty ? Even greenwood for lambert ? In my opinion they are very much weakened especially given the form masters is in !

I agree about Masters and Auty (although Hall capable of scoring well)

However after watching both riders against each other in the NL and Leicester in Mid Bowl, I think Greenwood is better than Lambert on his Home track.

Back to winning ways for Bees tonight.

Can't see Leicester getting anything. Easy home win surely?

Another farce.....Cov reserves 16.Leicester reserves 3.

Let's go back to the Premier this "Elite" League is a crock of dung.

Good to get the 3 points but at times we did make hard work of it. The meeting was closer than the score reflects.

The track was a bit gate & go to begin with but got better as the meeting went on.

Brilliant again from King and Garrity with JK coming good after early bike problems.

Credit to Leicester who rode really well. Zengi & Ulrich were great guests as was Bates for the bees. Doyle was gating and gone he was that fast with only Joonas able to catch him. Walasek seems to ride our track again better than his own (hope we remember that if need a guest😄)

Hans looked gutted with himself in the pits. He was winning the race after a good pass before Zengota fell but couldn't find the same answer in the rerun. Hope he can get things sorted though as seems to have no speed.

Robson fought hard for every point tonight. His scores don't reflect the effort he put in and I think that was the reason he got heat 15 (which did surprise a few)

Zengi got a great reception from the bees fans. When he came down even though riding for the opposing side their was a gasp in the stands of concern and then the fans applauded him for the whole of his walk back to the pits. Would have him back anytime.

Some great friendly banter where we were sat between both sets of fans. 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82

Good to get the 3 points but at times we did make hard work of it. The meeting was closer than the score reflects.

The track was a bit gate & go to begin with but got better as the meeting went on.

Brilliant again from King and Garrity with JK coming good after early bike problems.

Credit to Leicester who rode really well. Zengi & Ulrich were great guests as was Bates for the bees. Doyle was gating and gone he was that fast with only Joonas able to catch him. Walasek seems to ride our track again better than his own (hope we remember that if need a guest)

Hans looked gutted with himself in the pits. He was winning the race after a good pass before Zengota fell but couldn't find the same answer in the rerun. Hope he can get things sorted though as seems to have no speed.

Robson fought hard for every point tonight. His scores don't reflect the effort he put in and I think that was the reason he got heat 15 (which did surprise a few) 100% effort

Zengi got a great reception from the bees fans. When he came down even though riding for the opposing side their was a gasp in the stands of concern and then the fans applauded him for the whole of his walk back to the pits. Would have him back anytime.

Some great friendly banter between both sets of fans in the stands.

notice you never mentioned Harris in your report ?

notice you never mentioned Harris in your report ?

Heard in the stands from somebody who spoke to his sister that his arm is sore & still quite swollen so he did well to ride tonight. He had a lot of bike problems including the engine failure which was annoying. Think he might be trying out too many things but as always can't fault his effort.

Edited by mdmc82

Heard in the stands from somebody who spoke to his sister that his arm is sore & still quite swollen so he did well to ride tonight. He had a lot of bike problems including the engine failure which was annoying. Think he might be trying out too many things but as always can't fault his effort.

you would never fault him would you

Bees top two scoring 8 between them, maybe Ward is being sent to Coventry?! ;):D

Oh I would if he was bad week after week but I think all riders are allowed a couple of off meeting. They are human.

Did worry me for a bit though Kingbee when our top 2 were not scoring but luckily we got the win with the rest stepping up.

Bees top two scoring 8 between them, maybe Ward is being sent to Coventry?! ;):D

Don't even joke about it SCB 😁 He would be one of the last riders I would want at Coventry esp in play offs and have a feeling we are one of the last teams he would want to come to.

Yet another load of rubbish when are we going to get a proper leicester lions team lets drop back to more entertaining leauge and mr Hensley for gods sake wake up

Wanted speedway riders to race for an East Midlands team good money paid and good mangement

Another farce.....Cov reserves 16.Leicester reserves 3.

Let's go back to the Premier this "Elite" League is a crock of dung.

That happens in all leagues and all formats doesn't matter whether it's a draft system of not. It's a lot better than having a 4pt ringer (Pawlicki MJJ) scoring heavily and taking 7 rides.

To be fair I don't believe I've ever seen you praise him.

For me Harris has been bit below par in the last few meetings but we have more worrying issues in the side than Bomber. To still win by 12 is a good sign

• Like 1

That happens in all leagues and all formats doesn't matter whether it's a draft system of not. It's a lot better than having a 4pt ringer (Pawlicki MJJ) scoring heavily and taking 7 rides.

For me Harris has been bit below par in the last few meetings but we have more worrying issues in the side than Bomber. To still win by 12 is a good sign

never been a fan of his

Hans Andersen! Luckily for us, we had a great guest and we had the strength in depth to cover for Bomber and Andersen and a poor Leicester team!

If we had options I'd be saying to Andersen, ship in, or ship out. How many meetings this year has he let us down? Not to mention the play offs last season

! Not good enough ........

never been a fan of his

You don't have to be. But to dig at him, for a rare off night for the Bees, is low!

• Like 1