British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves Friday 10th July

On that performance most of Wolves opposition for the rest of the season will be getting around 60.

• Like 1

Please could you give me tomorrows lotto numbers Mate !!!

:t:

Whatever CVS & Lindgren were talking about in the pits at Blunsdon after the meeting doesn't appear to have worked.

The Wolves management need to do something drastic and quick, otherwise the fans will be voting with their feet, i realise the last 2 x 60 point Ommerings were away from home, but dearie me they should be doing better than this. The new 3 year contract with Monmore may be better spent in the PL if the present situation continues with being unable to Track a competitive EL Team.

• Like 3

Blimey wolves have lost their bite, Pk and fast Freddie had definitely got there sturmney archer gearing wrong.

Thorsell rode really well but that was it.

Bees were solid throughout tonight with one stormer of a ride by robbo otherwise is was a tad dull.

Up the bees.

The Wolves management need to do something drastic and quick, otherwise the fans will be voting with their feet, i realise the last 2 x 60 point Ommerings were away from home, but dearie me they should be doing better than this. The new 3 year contract with Monmore may be better spent in the PL if the present situation continues with being unable to Track a competitive EL Team.

That said, credit to the Wolves fans who did come to support their team tonight, even in current form and stayed till the end. I did see a few groups tonight 👍🏻

Coventry Promoters & Roynon have been doing talks at School's. Good to see Coventry inviting schools to attend and giving out free prices to some children each meeting including Coventry Bees Tshirts & caps.

Edited by mdmc82

Easy win for the Bees tonight --- great to see Hans performing better and hope his confidence will be boosted. It will be interesting to see how the Bees perform against the ''better ''teams.

It was good to see so many children enjoying the racing tonight BUT please will someone inform the parents/teachers/caretakers about the etiquette of being a good supporter and fan. I lost count of the amount of times that the adults decided to ''toilet'' these youngsters during the races and hogging the aisles which blocked spectators view. The stewards were conspicuous by their absence just when they were needed.

He's calls that a brave effort .. :o

• Like 1

Obviously psychic..!!!

Or just a realist!

What a shower this wolves team is and to think brum was saying their potentially a top 4 team a couple of weeks ago! Ha!

Lindgren garbage and well past his sell by date.... Think they could build a decent team next year though starting with Woffinden on a bargain average - need to give him an offer he cant refuse or who else will line up at 1? Lindgren has proved hes no longer a number one. Unless they decide to get on the phone to Nicki P? ;)

.......stevebrum.......Cov to get 60.

Must admit you were right Steve and Wolves are pretty pathetic at the moment. You have my sympathy because we've all been through it. :neutral: Jacob Thorssell was the one shining light. Heaven knows what's happened to Ricky Wells, Freddie Lindgren and Peter Karlsson who all usually ride the Brandon track well. Looked to be a pretty good attendance so I hope Mick got enough money to pay the Bees big wage bill. :lol:

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

What a shower this wolves team is and to think brum was saying their potentially a top 4 team a couple of weeks ago! Ha!

Cinderella you have been sleeping too long.

Haven't had a good thing to say about this team for a month or more.

Glad you are awake now.