British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Rye V Berwick Koc

Anyone know where shadders is? All very quiet

Oh dear!!!

• Like 1

Oh dear!!!

Was the meeting recorded. Might have to get the away leg instead of the home meeting. :drink:

Was the meeting recorded. Might have to get the away leg instead of the home meeting. :drink:

Yep, guess which one I'm ordering

Edited by Shads

How's things up your way now?

i did say it was only half way after the first leg things are pretty sh@t seeing were looking like closing

i did say it was only half way after the first leg things are pretty sh@t seeing were looking like closing

Dunno if you were in the Black & Gold after the meeting. Most of the folk I spoke to were very pessimistic about the future of Berwick speedway

I've had better days, but as I was hammered it softened the blow quite a bit.

Still doesn't beat the day we "stole" the league title off you at Exeter in 2005, now THAT was a good day :D

I remember that day well Shads. You updating me whilst I was on the train back from just seeing England retain the Ashes after 18 years....Shaun Tacey....what a guest that day!

I remember that day well Shads. You updating me whilst I was on the train back from just seeing England retain the Ashes after 18 years....Shaun Tacey....what a guest that day!

Was a brilliant week. The slaughter of Newport on Sunday, Exeter on the Monday and watching Berwick lose at Sheffield on Speedway Updates on the Thursday, then clinching the league title at Rye against Somerset on the Saturday. Happy days

Was a brilliant week. The slaughter of Newport on Sunday, Exeter on the Monday and watching Berwick lose at Sheffield on Speedway Updates on the Thursday, then clinching the league title at Rye against Somerset on the Saturday. Happy days

Ten years ago, doesn't seem possible. The good old days!