British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Lakeside Move To Kent Kings Unlikely?

Think you will find it is more than a possibility that Lakeside's Elite League licence will move to Kent in 2016 even if Lakeside's Promotion do not.

If Kent go EL i predict they will finish bottom as they can't put a team together as it is!

Is there any substance to the possibility of the Lakeside licence switching to Kent Kings or more mere BSF speculation. These comments do not match into what I am reading on the Lakeside Hammers press releases and isn't their future at Arena Essex Stadium assured until the end of 2018 anyway?

Edited by Guest

Is there any substance to the possibility of the Lakeside licence switching to Kent Kings ir more mere BSF speculation. These comments do not match into what I am reading on the Lakeside Hammers press releases and isn't their future at Arena essex Stadium assured until the end of 2018 anyway?

Speedway Star says Lakeside at this moment cannot commit to 2016.

Think you will find it is more than a possibility that Lakeside's Elite League licence will move to Kent in 2016 even if Lakeside's Promotion do not.

Which ties in well with the Jon Cook to Oxford rumour, but who is expected to promote at Kent...........Len Silver?

Edited by KevH