British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Rye 30th July Pl

I for one am expecting a substantial home win. Any other thoughts? Who are the guests this week?

Somerset V Somerset !!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards
  • Like 1

Just having a smile about the guest situation in general and being civil, you want to try it.

"A substantial home win" Im not so sure with Busk, Mellgren and Aspregren the Rockets seem to be built for the big tracks (not like years and years of dross on anything larger than 250 metres), didn't we win twice at Sheffield recently?

And despite all the problems at Berwick we would have still never got to 30 in the past.

A league point would be a fantastic achievement for the Rockets

Edited by Shads

I hope it will be a good win for the Tigers 12+. Kurtz is a great guest for Steady double figures everytime he rides at Owlerton. The Tigers reserves are going well. Sissi tried some different lines last thursday against Cradley, and he got a 15 point max. It will be interesting to see if he gives it a go on the outside against the Rockets. Paco makes his debut in the Premier league, he looked ok against Cradley but it will be more difficult riding in the main body of the team against Rye. The weather looks ok for Thursday so it should be a good meeting and i hope everyone stays safe.

SHEFFIELD: Brady Kurtz, Paco Castagna, David Bellego, TBC - probably R/R for Andre Compton, Jason Garrity, Josh Bates, Arthur Sissis.

RYE HOUSE: Josh Grajczonek, Anders Mellgren R/R, Kasper Lykke, Robin Aspegren, Nicolaj Busk Jakobsen, Luke Bowen, Danny Maassen.

Edited by Blackadder

Think this will be a tight match as Rye have been good away on the larger tracks. Safe meeting for all.

Think this will be a tight match as Rye have been good away on the larger tracks. Safe meeting for all.

Somerset hope it is a safe meeting for all !!!

• Like 1

I think we will have to be on form tomorrow.cant afford any passengers.Hope we can get a guest in for andre.I don't like R/R we generally get another injury or riders off form when we use it for heat leader cover.Lets hope we can get a good win to set us up for the weekend.

Somerset hope it is a safe meeting for all !!!

Big three meetings coming up for the Rebels turbo twins,stay safe lads.

Rather have Stead in!!!

I am sure you would !