British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Leicester Fri 14th August

Wilson & Storer as FTR looks good

Norman Storer........the only rider in the history of speedway to have an ashtray on his handlebars

• Like 2

If I have missed it my apologies . Why ain't hans riding if the Danish fixture was rearranged ?

The Danish fixture isn't a rearranged fixture. It was logged at the start of the season.

The Bees fixture is a rearrangement of a fixture postponed on Good Friday.

If I have missed it my apologies . Why ain't hans riding if the Danish fixture was rearranged ?

Unfortunately the Danish fixture has always been in place. I think I read somewhere that riders are allowed to miss 3 of the nations scheduled fixtures over the year (may have changed) and Hans has already missed a few when there has been clashes this year to ride for bees.

RR means King, Lindgren, Garrity & Sarjeant can take his rides now he is a 2nd string.

Unfortunately the Danish fixture has always been in place. I think I read somewhere that riders are allowed to miss 3 of the nations scheduled fixtures over the year (may have changed) and Hans has already missed a few when there has been clashes this year to ride for bees.

RR means King, Lindgren, Garrity & Sarjeant can take his rides now he is a 2nd string.

cant see Sarjeant taking one Garrity prob take two
  • Like 1

Regarding Thursday's weather....

What we have is a low pressure system moving up over parts of the UK, it's a very warm, muggy, damp low pressure and will bring with it a lot of rain, and electrical activity (thunderstorms) Now, the route this will take as it judders it's way up is a very fluidic scenario.....

50 miles more to the east and Kings Lynn will be off, but if it tracks the predicted path, Kings Lynn will be ok until around the early hours of Friday Morning.......

In my opinion.

Saddo

Walasek is no longer in Falubaz declared line up for tomorrow night so presume he'll be at Brandon weather permitting.

Edited by CB252

Walasek is no longer in Falubaz declared line up for tomorrow night so presume he'll be at Brandon weather permitting.

A boost for Leicester as he's very good at our track. Danny King is a doubt after getting injured yesterday Edited by mdmc82

Andersen missing next week as well against Swindon. Will he actually do a meeting as a second string?

Andersen missing next week as well against Swindon. Will he actually do a meeting as a second string?

Is that for definite?

Unless he skips the Danish Final.

Going to make it extremely hard to find a good guest esp when his average is so low now.

Is that for definite?

Yes, it's the Danish Final on Friday 21st

Edited by NeilWatson