British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lukas

Panthers V Monarchs 09/08

Anyone interested in this?..If we win this we have a good chance of finishing the season top..Bowen in for Lambo and r/r for Ulrich I believe..not sure about Monarchs.

Panthers

1- Lambert

2- Grondal

3- Blackbird

4- MPT

5- R/R for Ostergaard

6- Konopka

7- Bowen Guest

Edinburgh

1- Cook

2- Sedgeman

3- Wolverton

4- Riss

5- R/R For Masters

6- Clegg

7- Branford

Edited by dazpanther

Hopefully Bowen improves on tonight's performance, going to be a tough meeting, reserve heat could be a slowy!

Panthers

1- Lambert

2- Grondal

3- Blackbird

4- MPT

5- R/R for Ostergaard

6- Konopka

7- Bowen Guest

Edinburgh

1- Cook

2- Sedgeman

3- Wolverton

4- Ross

5- R/R For Masters

6- Clegg

7- Branford

is that larry ross at 4 for m/bra ?

Should be comfortable for panthers.

Even though they are weaker than they were at Armadale.

Home advantage should get them through.

Expect the track to be heavy and bumpy.

Just hope everyone gets through it unscathed on both sides.

Like in the fixture on friday, the gulf in class betweeen Cook and Lambert will be the difference.

The only gulf here is the one between your ears MF/MJJ/KKS whoever you are this year.. Hopefully it'll be a good meeting at the Showground today between two good teams.Plaudits to the Panthers for their win on friday at Armadale, but i have no doubt that we would have beat your normal line up as there's no way even in your wildest dreams that Grondal,Ulrich and the taller of the Lambert twins would have scored 25 between them with all due respect.Ricky Wells rode better than any away rider has round the Dale for some time.Anyway,these things happen..the team that wore the Pboro colours on friday deserved to win,but thats away now and i was so proud of the way that the Blue & Gold showed their character and fought back to win in some style at Rye House last night.Hopefully it's a great match today with great racing and another Monarchs away win of course.Wish i was there for a few reasons but..oh well i'm there in spirit.Ride hard but fair and stay safe..enjoy! :t:

Edited by Young51

Think this will go right to the wire. Tad worried that we are a bit week at top end as Lambert hasnt been a number 1 standard around the showground this season.

Panthers reserves should out score Edinburghs so hopefully that will be enough to get the win.

Why was Lambert riding like that when infront by a comfortable distance especially on a 5-1. Cost us big time that did, also poor from MPT. Wolbert/Cook and especially Justin far to much for our second strings.

• Like 1

Why was Lambert riding like that when infront by a comfortable distance especially on a 5-1. Cost us big time that did, also poor from MPT. Wolbert/Cook and especially Justin far to much for our second strings.

crazy from the young lad

• Like 1

I agree with Panthers89.. I'm afraid Lambert showed inexperience chasing the dirt seeing how fast he could go whilst miles in front and that cost us the match. Saying all of that I'm just glad he's OK after ragdolling 30 yards down the track. Don't know whats going on with MPT lately and although his score was decent I can't remember when Blacky last won a race for us?..only plus point for us today was Grondal. Well done Monarchs though..they smelt the blood and capitalised.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

Blackbird poor also didnt look as if he would beat any of monarchs 1-3 the crucial heats were between 5-11 when cook had no rides programmed but didnt capitalise on this, losing Lambert meant it was all over from then, no back up except from Grondal

Great character shown by the Blue & Gold to pick up 8 points on the road after friday's defeat..superb effort :party: Really hope young Robert Lambert is ok after his spill..some people should remember he's still a very young lad instead of having a pop imho but hey ho as the saying goes ;) Great5 stuff by the Edinburgh boys again.. now bring on the Rebels :)