British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Somerset V Ipswich 18.8.15

sun break ! beats watergate tho dont it.. come on the funny talkers from zummerzet. ooh arrr ... tractor..

Grabbed a point after a mid meeting wobble don't think it's going to be enough come the end of the season

Gutsy win for the Rebels, clearly still not quite on it, I shall be interested to hear from my friends who were there to get the inside story, looks like King is ok after what sounded like a nasty moment.

Gifted a point? Thanks Brady

well I did say that was the way we might nick a point!

Too little too late I think though.

Cant see Plymouth failing at Scunny and Redcar. Only the rain can save us now!!

We have Thursday to go yet. It's not a given we will beat Berwick after they have already beaten us at home.

We have Thursday to go yet. It's not a given we will beat Berwick after they have already beaten us at home.

When was that? Bandits have never won at Ipswich as far as I can recall

When was that? Bandits have never won at Ipswich as far as I can recall

Yeah you are right. It was over 2 legs, my bad

Brain fade as usual

I think you boys (Somerset) are being very optimistic. We have changed one rider !!! "One Swallow doesn't make a summer" !!!I don't see the rot that set in some matches ago will be alleviated but lets wait and see !Worrall is on thin ice !

I don't think Worrall on thin ice. He's holding his own credit where it's due me thinks.

Just back from Portman Road and pleasantly surprised to find out that we picked up a point. I have been a bit critical of Tungate this season, but hats off to him tonight.

It's a minimum of three wins now and then see what happens. It all depends on Plymouth's away results and it's probably going to be tight with Plymouth still favourites. The superior points difference could still be important.

Really enjoyed the racing tonight. King's win over Worral and Wright was superb. Heeps and Wright's wins were also very good. Man of the match was Tungate who only dropped points when in gate 1 which was terrible tonight. His ride in heat 15 was as good as you will see anywhere. Kept blocking Kurtz out bends 2 and 4 each lap to keep King in second. Not sure why King changed line on the last lap to allow Brady a chance of a blast round the outside.