British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

If the rain is anything like we have had today in South Derbyshire, then the meeting should be no problem. It has rained on and off most of the afternoon, but my weather station has only recorded 1.2mm. We get more than that after a full days light drizzle.

Should not cause any problems with the meeting.

I think these days they call meetings off when they don't need to, half the problems are caused by the tracks being so slick and very poor drainage. The tracks are like the top of a billiard tabble, so even a few mm of rain will give major problems to most tracks.

I have been amazed at how well the track at Leicester drains, one thing they managed to get right.

Hope they have a good sort out at the end of the seson, because these last 2 have been abismal to say the least.

I wouldn't bank on it.

He's been averaging 6 as a hl. He therefore doesn't need to improve to score 8 as a second string.

Agree he's not in great form, but still one of the top 25-30 riders in the world this year.

Lindgren is definitely going to score more tonight than Milik has been. Looked fast.

Think Kus is going to score less than Robbo, looked off the pace

Lindgren is definitely going to score more tonight than Milik has been. Looked fast.

Give him time, he faded badly and got slower Monday.

How slick is this track? No passing, typical TV speedway meeting now'a'days sadly!

RR good when you can use riders like Iversen, Bjerre & Lindgren

Glad Harris didn't get hurt there, annoyed he threw away a 4-2 possible 5-1

Let's hope he's 2nd bike is set up well 🙈

If Garrity burns himself out, we will be shown up. Utterly shocked the management haven't made a change. We will get battered in the play offs.

• Like 3

Still think we have a lack of top end. Very reliant on Garrity.

Completely agree. We don't have a number 1