British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne Eagles Vs Birmingham Brummies 23/8/15 Nl

I think the way George and Andrews were moving around at Kent they are not far from being fit even an unfit woods and Andrews is better than a fit Strudwick, maybe a practice would sort them out but as we all know that the Eagles will have a practice before Birmingham or on the day of the meeting possibly.

Roll on Sunday let the league be settled, Good luck to both teams but my with my Eastbourne hat on and spitfire spiller the eagles will win by 8

Georgie ran out on to the track at Kent when Kelsey came down. Bit of a hobbling run but he ran

Georgie ran out on to the track at Kent when Kelsey came down. Bit of a hobbling run but he ran

And he was pushing spiller to start as well . He may not be back yet but maybe for those finals when we get to them Edited by Alex2000

Richard Andrews is back at number 2 for this meeting

That is great news, if its not too early

It's been something like 8 weeks!

my mate talked to richard at Rye house and he said it would be another 3 weeks at least.

my mate talked to richard at Rye house and he said it would be another 3 weeks at least.

Eagles just announced it on Twitter so yeah

Eagles just announced it on Twitter so yeah

Looks like the news about Andrews is unconfirmed. Not on FB and nor in press release

About an hour ago it was on the official Web site, Andrews at 2 but would have a final fitness test before the meeting. Now that portion has been deleted from the Pre Match report. Strange?

Wood is better than Strudwick

Georgie is down to ride the grasstrack Poacher championship either this weekend or next.