British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne Eagles Vs Birmingham Brummies 23/8/15 Nl

Georgie is down to ride the grasstrack Poacher championship either this weekend or next.

30th August that is Probably why we have Mildenhall on Saturday night to fit in his grass track and not be missing from the team. Edited by Alex2000

Weather forecast looks more promising now with a bit of rain around lunchtime but otherwise clear...

reserve changes for brummies on sunday, no 8 robert parker and guest jack smith come in.

No match for spiller

i'm hoping that they're not going to be a match for kelsey either .

Jack Smith is a great signing or guesting! - Will secure the title for the Brummies

Eagles will win all the other trophies

Jack was the top Brit in the world champship 250cc a few weeks ago, He had practice where he posted he must stay on the bike as he crashed 3 times in training and one of them was when he was chasing Tom Brennan, Gives you a bit of an understanding how good Jack is, Eastbourne would not be his best track and Jack loves it super slick so i cant see him making much head way for the brummies i put him down as 4 points to 6 on a good day. (got to be Lucky)

Saw Jack ride for Kent (I think) at Birmingham, vs Cradley. He was taking an awful lot of speed into the corners, certainly more than many other reserves and once he had a few laps he seemed to handle it round the bends too.

He was unluckily excluded in what should have been an all 4 back but was also injured in the incident and took no further part.

Certainly looks to have a bright future, fingers crossed for him

• Like 1

Good luck to him, i would not say kent was the best place to say the reserves were something to go by. lets hold our breathe to see how he goes, he has a lot of good equipment much better then most but good luck to him. fingers crossed a lot of pressure on the poor kid.

He won't beat spiller though with wood and possibly Andrews back he should get a 12 maximum

He won't beat spiller though with wood and possibly Andrews back he should get a 12 maximum

Might find it tough at Easty, but will do the job in the return

Might find it tough at Easty, but will do the job in the return

If they sign him which i expect they will

forecast changed again , showers ,some heavy between noon and six . lets hope it changes again by sunday.

This fixture now starts at 7:30pm due to the weather at 3pm.