British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Ipswich Witches Vs Peterborough Panthers. 27/8/15

A season defining local derby, both sides need a win, Panthers need a win to maintain there push for 2nd, Ipswich need a win for trying to keep there place in the play offs.

We will be using RR unless we sign someone in time for Lewis also missing Simon Lambert as Leicester riding and doubtful Ully will be back.

Only Sheffield and Redcar riding in premier league so hopefully can get some good guests. Sarjeant for Lambert wouldn't be bad and Stevie Worrall leading the side at 1 would be decent.

Question marks still on Covatti, certainly looking forward to a night in deepest darkest Suffolk and hopefully keeping up our record of picking a point up in every meeting

8 day rule means Wells cant guest for Panthers.

Could go for Cook Masters - I know how you Panthers dont worry about averages! wink

8 day rule means Wells cant guest for Panthers.

Could go for Cook Masters - I know how you Panthers dont worry about averages! wink

Panthers to use Wells then as they dont give a monkeys for 8 day rules eiither

• Like 2

Just over 24 hours to go to tapes up and still no line ups reported.

Witches site usually has a preview up on Tuesday but nothing.....

Who knows what this means...

Who is still injured? Who may have signed for the Panthers?

Think I will go somewhere else tomorrow - somewhere I know whats going on.

• Like 1

Looks like no Ully, but Simon Lambert riding. Apart from that, god knows! Forecast has improved atleast.

Anders Thomsen signs for the Panthers, but Ipswich, your lucky, doesnt debut till Monday sadly.

If I had a wider vocabulary, I'd say our season is at a bit of an "impasse". Never thought my season could be over in August (except for Melbourne and Mildura). But can't make next week and I don't bother with the 16 lapper. Our hopes of making the play offs must have improved with Rye House signing the "superkid". Just hope we end on a high, and hope Plymouth fail in their attempt to catch us.

But who really cares? My thoughts are in a Polish hospital at the moment, and not at Foxhall.

Whats super about the kid?

He as certainly a bit special on his last visit to Hoddesdon, I'm sure the locals thought it was a "super" performance.

Finally, some news on the Twitter feed.

Witches back to full strength with the Panthers using Porsing at 1 and r/r at 3.

Also states there will be a youth second half consisting of 6 heats.

Happy enough with Porsing as a guest. All depends on Emil and Lambert for us.