British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Leicester Friday 4th Sep

Good win from the Bees tonight - although Doyle apart not much opposition to be fair!

Great stuff from Bomber and Garrity, r/r scored 10 from 4 so not too shabby either !

Hans 4 good wins, 1 poor race when muscled out the first corner in his second race and then given an almighty shove from Doyle in Ht 15 - shades of Hansi of old only boot on the other foot as it were!

Hans stuffed Sarjeant up good and proper in one but then wasn't at fault for Danny king's fall despite remonstrations from Danny - Danny should have tucked in behind Hans for a 5-1 and not tried to round him on the outside where there was no room.

Still all good stuff for the crowd - Bomber Ht 15 was sublime !!

Good to see Kyle Howarth sort it out later in the meeting and the normal 110% effort from Danny Boy.

Come on you Bees !

• Like 2

Just read Hans Andersen comments on facebook - glad to see he is a professional sportsman - not!

Just slag off your fellow team mates and the public .... and there was I thinking the man was an example rider for many a young rider !

• Like 3

Just read Hans Andersen comments on facebook - glad to see he is a professional sportsman - not!

Just slag off your fellow team mates and the public .... and there was I thinking the man was an example rider for many a young rider !

I think after the way he kicked off in the pits after he was excluded in heat 15, he was fuming. A handful of fans have questioned his team riding skills and it's pushed his buttons.

Very childish, hopefully he will realise when he calms down.

Not very professional though.

Good to see Jason getting a max tonight, hopefully carry that form onto Sunday !!!

• Like 1

Just seen Hans Andersen's exchange on Twitter, seems he's really ticking. Has this been bubbling for a while or he's just fed up after tonight's match?

Kyle Newman?

I'm sorry ~ I seem to have a mental block about Kyle Newman and Howarth. I even printed Newman in my programme and did it for Wednesday's match too. I was having a laugh with my friends tonight and said I hoped I hadn't put Newman on the forum, but looks like I did. :oops:

Teams in riding order. Dear God. That's a few hundred old programmes from the 14th August rain off that will go unsold.

I think I'm going to be in someone's bad books. Not to worry. :lol:

.....woz01.....Before we signed Howarth last year i constantly got mixed up with him and Newman. Gemini isn't the only one!

That's made me feel a bit better thanks. :t:

Good meeting and heat 15 alone was worth the admission fee. I don't think Hans was the only one cheesed off tonight what on earth was wrong with Swiderski? Three times he pulled up when at the back and rode onto the centre although he was still under power.

Edited by Gemini

Just seen Hans Andersen's exchange on Twitter, seems he's really ticking. Has this been bubbling for a while or he's just fed up after tonight's match?

Think it's tonight's match. It was one of the angriest I have seen him when he got fenced and excluded and could hear him hitting something in the pits he was that angry.

I think a couple of fans made comments about him lack of team riding tonight and it was like relighting the fuse.

He also took to Twitter yesterday to say how angry he was with himself after his fall.

Good to see Jason getting a max tonight, hopefully carry that form onto Sunday !!!

He was brilliant to watch.

Havvy gave credit to Sheffield tonight when interviewed and said how he has seen improvement in how much smoother Jason is riding the bike since he started also riding for Sheffield.

Embarrassing tweets from Hans.

Hans did the same about Swindon fans when he had the ban that time for them. He then also took to Twitter to slate them all after the end of season dinner as he didn't win rider of the year and he was very vocal about them.

Think when he's angry, he's best to calm down before venting on social media

Edited by mdmc82

Andersen's lost the plot off track as well as on it then.

His shambolic heat 15 last night and knocking Sarj off tonight just about sums his season up. Woeful.

Hans = Swindon legend.

I swear someone said earlier in the season that Serjeant is the nicest man in speedway or something like that. He always seems to be involved in aggro. I read it on updates so it must be true.

Hans = Swindon legend.

I swear someone said earlier in the season that Serjeant is the nicest man in speedway or something like that. He always seems to be involved in aggro. I read it on updates so it must be true.

What did Sarjeant do tonight?

Hardly his fault he got knocked by his team mate is it.

Edited by mdmc82

Hans wasn't happy with the Doyle incident perhaps rightly so but he did stuff up Sarj. Don't think he deserved the stick on twitter that he got though, he did get 4 race wins. Not going to excuse his replies as it was wrong to do but the 'fan' initially stirring it hasn't helped at all and along with Hans made a non situation into something more.

• Like 1

What did Sarjeant do tonight?

Hardly his fault he got knocked by his team mate is it.

Awful awful team spirit at the key point of the season. TGI Fridays will go bust.

Just like to add how smooth Garrity looked tonight. He is excellent to watch when out in front. Certain for a top 5 spot next year.

• Like 1