British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Might be called boring not that it worries me but watching as always on BT with friends with a few pints and takeaway, alot cheaper and time saving anytime.

Me to. A takeaway. A few bottles of wine and plenty of vodka, a bag of weed and some solid, a couple of grams of coke and some right dirty hookers, it's a great night and the speedway always looks good.

Me to. A takeaway. A few bottles of wine and plenty of vodka, a bag of weed and some solid, a couple of grams of coke and some right dirty hookers, it's a great night and the speedway always looks good.

Well baldyman I was keeping quiet about the weed and hookers as the missus might not approve lol

I think they will change the rules next year to allow the Brits to double up/down etc. it has been reported that the riders want to double up/down to earn more £££ easy money for Harris/Scott etc. just curious as to what would be left with the 6 at the moment ;)

I still firmly believe that Covatti could be a no.1 next season, you don't get to the GP Challenge otherwise

I think they will change the rules next year to allow the Brits to double up/down etc. it has been reported that the riders want to double up/down to earn more £££ easy money for Harris/Scott etc. just curious as to what would be left with the 6 at the moment ;)

I still firmly believe that Covatti could be a no.1 next season, you don't get to the GP Challenge otherwise

Well Chris I would go with 4 of your riders suggested whatever league we are in if pos. Those being Nicholls, Covetti, Jacobs and Mountain. Nico is very exciting when not under pressure like this season and could be a star signing for the new promoters. Scott is Scott and local.

Scott's average would be around 12 on its own, and let's be honest, he wouldn't get anywhere near it.

That does sound like a bloody good night , would make any match look fantastic .

I can't see how British Speedway can have two divisions of 12 next season with promotion/relegation as the costs of the top division will mean nobody wanting to gain promotion, it has to be a north/south league all teams built using the same rules.

So on that basis, who would be the other 3 riders if its 7 rider teams, personally I think it will be 6 riders.

I can't see how British Speedway can have two divisions of 12 next season with promotion/relegation as the costs of the top division will mean nobody wanting to gain promotion, it has to be a north/south league all teams built using the same rules.

So on that basis, who would be the other 3 riders if its 7 rider teams, personally I think it will be 6 riders.

Whatever suits Poole the best will be the rules.

Baldy - isn't it the EL average x 1.4? If so he is currently on around 9.54?

ahhhh answered before i asked lol

Oh I thought it was 1.6. Anyway if it's 1.4 then his average would be 9.87

El to Pl currently x1.4 i believe

Max 6 this year or cant drop but that could change if they want to allow Sctt Harris Bridger etc to d/u in future

Could of course change conversion rate too....