Peterborough Panthers 2016

Cook

Grondal

NBJ

Lambert

Ostergaard

Stokes

Perry

For me the big question mark is can Stokes score his average each and every meeting and Lambert and Grondal need to continue with the form shown against Sheffield.

I have no concerns over Perry at all who is currently averaging ahead of both Lambert and Grondal

What's interesting now is that the second string spots are taken up by two riders who have both struggled as reserves so far. Perry has extra pressure and expectation now which could have a negative effect on his scores, whatever Stokes gets score wise is the same as the start of season Perry, think only thing that's a plus at the moment is Cook will score well every match Ulrich and NBJ will stay pretty much the same so things may just even themselves out results wise but hopefully without the thrashing.

Perry injured tonight at Birmingham. Still down injured...... Come on Tom!

Serious discomfort with shoulder on gas and air and now in ambulance. Our season in tatters as no other rider will average near 6.00 at reserve!

That's a bit dramatic!

Find another national league rider that could average 5.50 home and away? It's not possible

That's a bit dramatic!

Yes I would say over dramatic , too soon to assume his condition , he might be in pain at the moment but speedway riders are a tough breed and if nothing is broken you never know he could declare himself fit for sunday.

• Like 2

Perry injured tonight at Birmingham. Still down injured...... Come on Tom!

Serious discomfort with shoulder on gas and air and now in ambulance. Our season in tatters as no other rider will average near 6.00 at reserve!

He now has a 5 point average. According to the bspa website he is now in the main body with Lambert at reserve.

Edited by dazpanther

Find another national league rider that could average 5.50 home and away? It's not possible

You don't even know if he will miss any matches yet!

• Like 1

He now has a 5 point average. According to the bspa website he is now in the main body with Lambert at reserve.

there has been a number of errors with the official averages already.

Think Perry has to stay at 7 regardless of average.

there has been a number of errors with the official averages already.

Think Perry has to stay at 7 regardless of average.

I had the impression all NO-7'S were in a protected position for the whole of the 2016 season regardless of there average achieved as well as being protected in heats 2 and 4 . Am I wrong or is this a rule change that that nobody seems to know anything about. I do know that what ever his average is above 3 it's used in calculating team building averages but I thought that was as far as it went . Does anybody have any ideas on this.

I had the impression all NO-7'S were in a protected position for the whole of the 2016 season regardless of there average achieved as well as being protected in heats 2 and 4 . Am I wrong or is this a rule change that that nobody seems to know anything about. I do know that what ever his average is above 3 it's used in calculating team building averages but I thought that was as far as it went . Does anybody have any ideas on this.

well it's been posted on national league section tom has broken collarbone, dislocated shoulder , swollen knee

You don't even know if he will miss any matches yet!

I think he will now don't you......

Sounds like Perry is in the main body of the side from Sunday?

It also says "be back soon" so it doesn't sound like a season in tatters.