British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2016

Jacques

Don't think many do want to ride for Horton. Interestingly if he did want Larsen, who's been shown the door as Kenni has a high average. Personally I think it would be a risky signing.

To be fair and I've said this before apart from Bates (who wants to stay next season) and Kacper the rest have had consecutive seasons at Coventry or in KKs case did 2013 and came back. It's a bit of a myth than riders don't want to come to Coventry its a League problem not just a Coventry one.

• Like 3

BEES PLAN DEVILS SUPPORT

Wednesday September 07, 2016

COVENTRY promoter Mick Horton has given his support to Plymouth following vandalism at the St Boniface Arena this week.

The Devils still plan to race their remaining home fixtures despite substantial air-fence damage, with Ipswich having already assisted with replacement equipment.

Horton plans to hold a collection at the final Bees meeting of the season at Brandon in order to help out a fellow club.

He said: "I would call on all speedway clubs up and down the country to rally and do the same to help Plymouth.

"I've always thought speedway is a big family and now is the time the family should come together."

im sure he deleted it cuz it did wat was intended and inform ppl that horton still owes him two grand frm yrs ago. i dont belive a rider wud lie. theres probly a few others owed money by other promoters they either try n get it bk or just giv up some will inevitably turn to social media as a way of lettin off steam

im sure he deleted it cuz it did wat was intended and inform ppl that horton still owes him two grand frm yrs ago. i dont belive a rider wud lie. theres probly a few others owed money by other promoters they either try n get it bk or just giv up some will inevitably turn to social media as a way of lettin off steam

Still don't see why he would deleted if he was 100% sure that what he said was accurate. He didn't just refer to the money.