British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swift Saint

New Speedway Books By Malcolm Vasey

I am very pleased to offer the following new books as detailed below. Christmas is coming and any of these would be a popular gift for a fan of National League Speedway.

"The Ultimate Statistical Guide After 21 Years of Third Tier Speedway 1994-2014"

This particular volume is meant to be a support tool for supporters of this level of speedway and the sport in general and complements the more narrative based annual histories that form the basis of most of my earlier books.

The following are the main features of this statistical collection all covering the 21 years 1994-2014:

COMPLETE A-Z OF EVERY RIDER WITH TEAM RACED FOR YEAR BY YEAR AVERAGES BY TEAM YEAR BY YEAR CMA AND 4 RACE AVERAGES (WITHOUT BONUS POINTS). THIS IS A LISTING OF ALMOST 800 RIDERS WITH INDIVIDUAL HONOURS ALSO PROVIDED AND COVERS MORE THAN 140 PAGES

COMPLETE RECORD OF EVERY OFFICIAL THIRD TIER MATCH AND EVERY SCORER WITH SUPPLEMENTARY NOTES WHERE APPLICABLE

ANNUAL SUMMARY AND RESULTS OF ALL MAJOR MEETINGS - IE FINALS, PLAY-OFFS, RIDERS CHAMPIONSHIPS ETC.

RIDERS TOTAL APPEARANCE RECORDS

ALL OFFICIAL GUEST RIDER RECORDS

BRONZE HELMET MATCH RACE RECORDS

RIDERS FINAL APPEARANCES

THIRD TIER ALL TIME SEQUENCE RECORDS

THIRD TIER LEAGUE TABLES

COMPLETE ROLL OF HONOUR

I would have thought this book to be of great interest to Supporters, Riders, Programme Collectors and Compilers and an invaluable aide memoire for Journalists as well as those interested in the sport's history and ongoing development. It has taken many weeks and months to compile and is the most comprehensive book I have ever produced.

Copies of the entire series of books by Malcolm Vasey are still available. I was Team Manager of Boston Barracuda-Braves 2000-2007, Scunthorpe Saints in 2008 and 2009 and since then have been Team Manger of Stoke Potters.

The book contains 394 A4 pages, is comb bound with laminated covers and will be despatched in a new padded envelope.

This massive volume is offered at £24.99 plus a contribution of £2.00 towards postage charges. You can save the postage by collecting from me at a match - I am at all Stoke fixtures and often at Mildenhall or Kings Lynn and will be at the National League Riders' Championship this week but please let me know in advance if you want to collect at a track and save postage.

I have also extracted separately the A-Z and the Official Match Record and these are advertised separately on the forum and are for those who only want part of the collection.

Mail me if you would like further details or a flyer of all my books

Malcolm Vasey

07768 073284