British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Welcome to the NL, Diamonds like Georgie Wood, and Danny Ayres cant be found every year :wink: .

I wouldn't make a judgement until he has ridden. Connor wouldn't sign someone that will go nowhere. Even if he was not so good at the practise he hasn't had dugards help yet. I'll let you know what I think after good Friday as I think he has some potential

I wouldn't make a judgement until he has ridden. Connor wouldn't sign someone that will go nowhere. Even if he was not so good at the practise he hasn't had dugards help yet. I'll let you know what I think after good Friday as I think he has some potential

I sure da forum will await your most indepth assessment of the rider :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I sure da forum will await your most indepth assessment of the rider :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's probably got more use than any of your posts ever have :D mind you, you did say something creditable in the IOW thread well done Edited by Alex2000

Apparently the next rider is good at wheelies great clue Eastbourne not

The only ones I can think of is Ben and Brad. Ben has been announced Brad won't be allowed back. Unless it's sarcasm

I know who it is it must be Ryan Terry-Daley. As that might not be a good move, you say he is good at wheelies or is he so bad he should be in a wheelie bin? OMG its not Danny Vergile?

If it's sarcasm it'll be Marc Owen, he'd struggle to pull a wheelie on a Rayleigh Chopper...

Thats what I was thinking.

They're saying its number 3 Ben Morley st 3???

if your quoting me I was talking about hopwood if not don't make me laugh

Well Phillips was well and truly left field.

Is this another one of the same ilk, or is Connor teasing?

Nicki pedersen